Atsukot's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: My First Post

Hello @dipanjaliTiwari and welcome to Connect.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic where I've merged this post.

As @Priyanshusingh already suggested when you post on Connect, you must choose at least one topic. Think about which topic best describes what your post is about. If it falls under multiple topics, you can add them in under Additional topics at the bottom of the page. Organizing posts by popular topics will help people more easily discover the posts they care about. In What makes a good post? you'll find some great tips that will help you to get started.

Remember to always uphold the Core Values of Connect. It is also important to get familiar with the rules of Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

@MashaPS Dear, I am not new on connect. I am to old on connect. ha ha ha.

Proud to be a Local Guide.
Level 5

回應: Introduce Yourself - November 2018

1. Name:Edelweiss
  2. Location:高雄,臺灣
  3. What I love about being a local guide:我喜歡旅行,除了自己走出去世界各地,也希望世界各地的朋友認識我所出生的城市、國家。
  4. My favorite thing to explore :我喜歡大自然,也喜歡一些歷史建築,當然還有探索在地美食。
  5. Fun fact about me:我喜歡種植花花草草,也有養狗狗,喜歡天然的東西,我們如何對待地球,地球就會如何回饋我們。Chia Chia and IChia Chia and I

herbsherbs

Thank you @PavelSarwar for the heads up.

It turns out I've tagged you by mistake. 

I've edited my post with the right person tagged.

Thank you once again.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - November 2018

Hi,

1. Name: Kristianto
  2. Location: Bogor, Indonesia
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I like when i got feeling that i already helping people to know better about some places.
  4. My favorite thing to explore: Landscape, and unique things
  5. Fun fact about me: people said I'm a nice person and good at Photography

Nice to meet you all...IMG_0336_1.jpg

Kristianto
Level 1

evrim özkale

evrim özkale ,evrim özkale kayaevrim özkale ,evrim özkale kayaevr,m özkale kayaevr,m özkale kayaevrim özkale , evrim özkale kaya, evrim kaya

Level 1

evrim özkale ,halil kaya, evrim özkale kaya

evrim özkale ,halil kaya, evrim özkale kayaevrim özkale ,halil kaya, evrim özkale kayaevrim özkale,evrim özkale kaya, halil kayaevrim özkale ,halil kaya, evrim özkale kayaevrim özkale ,halil kaya, evrim özkale kayaevrim özkale ,halil kaya, evrim özkale kayaevrim özkale ,halil kaya, evrim özkale kayaevrim özkale ,halil kaya, evrim özkale kayaevrim özkale ,halil kaya, evrim özkale kayaevrim özkale ,halil kaya, evrim özkale kayaevrim özkale ,halil kaya, evrim özkale kayaevrim özkale ,halil kaya, evrim özkale kayaevrim özkale ,halil kaya, evrim özkale kayaevrim özkale ,halil kaya, evrim özkale kayaevrim özkale ,halil kaya, evrim özkale kayaevrim özkale ,halil kaya, evrim özkale kayaevrim özkale ,halil kaya, evrim özkale kayaevrim özkale ,halil kaya, evrim özkale kayaevrim özkale ,halil kaya, evrim özkale kayaevrim özkale ,halil kaya, evrim özkale kayaevrim özkale ,halil kaya, evrim özkale kayaevrim özkale ,halil kaya, evrim özkale kayaevrim özkale ,halil kaya, evrim özkale kaya

Connect Moderator

Re: evrim özkale

Hi, @evrimozkale

As all the post are just about you, I have merged your two post and moved on Introduce Yourself - November 2018

It seems this is your first time in the community. Here some tips to know how to write a post and engage the other members:

What are Connect topics? will explain to you which kind of contents can be shared on the community

What makes a good post? will give you an indication about how to write an engaging post.

Hope this will help you to have a lot of fun in the community

Ermes

Level 8

INTRODUCE YOURSELF

HELLO  I AM PRATHAMESH 

LOCAL GUIDE FROM MUMBAI 

patty

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Hi @patty1996 and welcome to Connect!

I will merge this to our Introduce Yourself November 2018 topic. Take a look at our tips for What makes a good post?

Looking forward to see your future posts.