Atsukot's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Introduce Yourself - November 2018

Hi @Fitrio,

Thank you for sharing a bit about yourself! I love weekends as well. You are right, it is the best time for short trips.

I will move your post to Introduce Yourself topic, because it fits better there and you get to know other Local Guides!

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

I want to participate in the 2018 summit

Hi it's an immense pleasure to introduce myself this is navakanth prabhas,igot a new batch of level 7 

Level 7

Re: My First Post

@dipanjaliTiwari

Welcome to local guide connect community!!!

It's seems you posted your post on wrong place. Labels are wrongly posted.This type of post should be posted under local stories.

Google Moderator

Re: Hello

Halo @Prasetyabima,

Salam Kenal dan Selamat Datang di Connect. 

Saya akan memindahkan post kamu kedalam thread Introduce Yourself - November 2018, dimana kamu dapat memperkenalkan dirimu lebih lanjut disana. 

Hanya mengingatkan saja, Connect adalah forum diskusi untuk Local Guides - komunitas global para pengguna Google Maps yang suka berkontribusi agar informasi Google Maps lebih akurat dan dapat membantu orang lain dan bunkanlah tempat untuk mempromosikan hal yang bersifat komersial maupun promosi diri. 

Silahkan baca panduan ini Mohon Baca Sebelum Membuat Posting, sebagai informasi tambahan. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Re: I want to participate in the 2018 summit

Hi @Navakanth,

Welcome to Connect! I'm moving your message to this month's Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others.

You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect,  New to the community? and What makes a good post?.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Rif.: Introduce Yourself - November 2018

1. Name: Carmine (aka Mimmo)
  2. Location: Avellino, Italy
  3. What do I love about being in a Local Guide: I have always used cars navigator but, thanks to a person (thanks Marco!), I discovered a new world: the world of Google Maps. I started looking at my city and many of cities where I lived and I feel pleasure and immense satisfaction being able to indicate to all those who use GM my opinions on restaurants, monuments and historical artifacts, churches, unusual places, the exact position of the POIs, to show with my own eyes and photos where the people going looking at GM. I find fantastic that - from my phone - I  can use in absolutely free way an infinite informations database all over the world! The program of points and levels is an incentive yes... but it's true passion that animates all my actions.
  4. I love to share: All that I can see with my soul and my eyes, the known and unknown places around the world, the beauties that maybe we are at home and we do not realize that they exist.
  5. How I heard about Local Guides: about 15 months ago, the driver of my company (Marco) was accompanying me at the airport and, during the journey, I realized that he - using GM - saw the ideal route, the traffic in real time, the possible alternatives to avoid traffic jams. It was love at first time...
  6. Fun Fact About Me: In the last 15 years I have lived around the world ... Mexico, USA, Brazil, England, Slovakia, Romania, Hungary ... but they are only the most important country... I have experienced many more... I love reading and I use the plane to detach myself from the world and read books on books... at least two hundred a year! Then the photography (amateur), the artistic culture and... we have few things that gladden our life, one of these is the wine (low please... but quality ones)!

Io.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Bls: Introduce Yourself - November 2018

1. Name: Mirza Sharz
  2. Location: Bekasi, West Java, Indonesia
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: when my contribution is helpful for many people
  4. My favorite thing to explore: beautiful places
  5. Fun fact about me: Some people thought that I was a woman when they read or heard my name.

mirza-sharz-07-2018.jpg

Level 6

hi I am New here

Hello friends

I m new here

Level 9

Re: hi I am New here

welcome  @LoneNisar hope you keep running your contribution. thank u for joining with us. 

Md Polash Hossien

||
Google Moderator

Re: hi I am New here

Hello @LoneNisar,

Welcome to Connect. 

Since you are new in the community, here are some steps you can follow:

• First, I recommend you read this topic it suggests the various ways to engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience, you can take a look at the post in the Help Desk.

I am merging your post to the Introduce Yourself - November 2018 thread and please feel free to tell us more about yourself there. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!