cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: الفن المصري

Hi @Mm3612116

Welcome in Local Guides Connect, the community of Google Local Guides

Before posting, here a short list of useful post, that can help in the community

What are Connect topics?

What makes a good post? will give you indications about how to write an engaging post.

The 5 core values of Connect will explain in details the value of the community.

You can introduce yourself here, Introduce Yourself - November 2018, for the other local guides to welcome you. Please note that I am merging this conversation in there

Connect Moderator

Re: nogor baul james

Hi @mdshamimahmed

Welcome in Local Guides Connect, the community of Google Local Guides

Before posting, here a short list of useful post, that can help in you to interract in the community

What are Connect topics?

What makes a good post? will give you indications about how to write an engaging post.

The 5 core values of Connect will explain in details the value of the community.

You can introduce yourself here, Introduce Yourself - November 2018, for the other local guides to welcome you. Please note that I am merging this conversation in there

Level 8

Re: الفن المصري

Very very thanks

Level 8

अर्जुन कुमार कुलकवार

मैं अर्जुन कुमार आपका दोस्त हर एक पेज पर मिलूंगा आपसIMG_20181110_232724193.jpg

IMG_20181110_232708058.jpg

IMG_20181024_105530.jpg

Arjun tandiya
Level 8

Re: अर्जुन कुमार कुलकवार

आई एम ए लोकल गाइड

लक्ष्मी

Arjun tandiya
Level 4

Majid Abdulrafik Jamadar

Majid Jamadar Seo Expert Says Quality Of Back links & Quality Of Content Is Important Factor To Get Popularity In Search Engine Majid JamadarMajid Jamadar

Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - November 2018

Hi Everyone,

1. Name: Tania
  2. Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: This is my first time here. I want to share my perspective about art & culinary.
  4. My favorite thing to explore: I love to explore local culinary & art exhibition or everything about creativity. 
  5. Fun fact about me: I love go to library but I don’t like reading the book. I just see the book with many pictures.
Level 8

Introduce

Hi Everyone,

1. Name: Saif Ali
  2. Location: gujranwala, pakistan
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: This is my first time here. I want to share my perspective about art & culinary.
  4. My favorite thing to explore: I love to explore local culinary & art exhibition or everything about creativity. 
  5. Fun fact about me: I love go to library but I don’t like reading the book. I just see the book with many pictures.
Level 9

hello

hello welcome to thailand.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Introduce

Thanks for sharing and welcome to Connect, @Saif22.

You post is getting merged with Introduce Yourself - November 2018. You will find other fellow new-comers there.

You can also See what Local Guides is about and read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect. You may also want to see The 5 core values of Connect and the Help Desk where you can check many questions answered.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!