Atsukot's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - November 2018

@AngieYC, thank you for getting back to me. At the end of the day this is your pool party, I am just grabbing a drink and taking a dip.

If you ask me, having a subject of introduction, where one can post there introduction would be less confusing then one incredibly long post with thousands of comment introductions. Both would be searchable. But like I said it's your party.

Take care

~Tweber78~
~ My Introduction~
Level 9

Hello!

Hello here ...

Level 8

Wasn't sure where to post this, but I was over the moon with my monthly email from Google recapping the past four weeks' contributions. 

Screenshot 2018-11-09 10.40.36.pngScreenshot 2018-11-09 10.40.51.pngScreenshot 2018-11-09 10.41.08.png

And yet, I'm still MILES away from Level 9. I'm consistently impressed with folks who managed to hit Lvl 10 without being grandfathered in by the update. It's a LOT of contributions, innit?

Level 8

@kmichaelcook nice work

~Tweber78~
~ My Introduction~
Level 8

Local Guide

Helo everyone 

Level 10

Re: Local Guide

Hi @Saif22

I do not think this plateform is to promote any bussiness. 

Level 10

Hi! 

What do you want to conway? 

@Saif22

Connect Moderator

Hi @Saif22

Welcome in Local Guides Connect, the community of Google Local Guides

I have merged your posts about the same subject. Before posting, here a short list of useful post, that can help in the community

What are Connect topics?

What makes a good post? will give you indications about how to write an engaging post.

The 5 core values of Connect will explain in details the value of the community.

You can introduce yourself here, Introduce Yourself - November 2018, for the other local guides to welcome you. Please note that I am merging this conversation in there

Level 2

nogor baul james

Bindass liveBindass live

lover boy

Level 8

الفن المصري

1541846871787.jpg

1541846936610.jpg

الفن المصري