Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Re: Introduce Yourself - November 2018

Let's go SteelersLet's go Steelers

Always freshAlways fresh

Line cooking at Applebee'sLine cooking at Applebee's

Dog lovers only, please.Dog lovers only, please.

Tradesmen InternationalTradesmen International

IMG_20181101_160804_846.jpg

Level 5

Introduce Yourself - Nov 2018

Hi , I am Mayank from India. I am doing my btech. degree in Delhi.  I love to travel alot and don't miss my chance. I love to do photography and art . I am big foodie. People often say about scarcity of variety for vegetarians but I can knock them out of discussion. Spicy is my taste . I am enjoying being a part of google local guide community. ❤️ to all fellow members.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Introduce Yourself - Nov 2018

Hi @MayankMehta and welcome to Connect!

I will merge this post to our Introduce Yourself November 2018 topic. 

In addition, take a look at this article: What makes a good post? for your future posts. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@AngieYC

How do I make this introduction a stand alone post in the Introductions - November 2018 thread?  It seems that it is a comment on someone else's post.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Tom

~Tweber78~
~ My Introduction~
Level 6

Hi , My Name Dziyaul Anwar from Jepara, Indonesia.

Nice to meet u guys

Do Best Ever if tommorow u will die
Level 5

1. Name: Clapeye
  2. Location: Seattle, Washington
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I'm a born and bred Seattle Native so much so my dad still lives in teh same house HE grew up in and lived over 70 years.  As a gent with sea salt in my veins and a built-in wanderlust, I love constantly learning about my city and sharing it with new folks.  I'm also a huge data nerd and social seeker so my network is ever expanding.  If you need a guy who knows a guy?  I'm that guy.
  4. My favorite thing to explore: I love accessing hard to get into places.  Roofs, basements, tunnels, parks.  Access is an addiction and being able to see places limited to most is a treat.
  5. Fun fact about me: I'm a bit of a Joiner and semi-regular volunteer. I'm a Fraternal order of Eagles Past Worthy President, Distinguished Toastmaster, Seattle Seafair Pirate, Ordained Minister of teh Universal Life Church, and eventually Notary Public.
Level 7

Just saying hi

Hi world  hi everyone this is first post  I'm Thailand  I'm been in Singapore hi Singapore 😊

Google Moderator

Hello @tweber78,

Thank you for reaching out, I was merging your post because there has been an ongoing thread which have the same content and discussion as your post. We do this to makes it easier on everyone if we unify conversations and avoid duplicates.

My suggestion is for you to Search the community before posting to avoid information clutter in the community.  

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Early Morning Photowalk

Hey @Samirsheth,

Welcome to Connect!

As you're new on Connect, you're welcome to have a look at Tips: Using Local Guides Connect and What makes a good post. Also, keep in mind, you're able to rotate photos to the correct orientation, by using a desktop or phone app, like Google photos, before posting.

By the way, I will merge your post to Introduce Yourself, please feel free to tell us more about yourself.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Just saying hi

Hi @Onok,

Welcome to Connect! I'm moving your message to this month's Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others.

You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect,  New to the community? and What makes a good post?.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!