Atsukot's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: its More Fun in the Philippines.. ^_^

Thanks for sharing your selfie @dhenmar123, I will merge it into our Introduce Yourself thread where you can tell us all about you.

Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - November 2018

Hi everybody..!

I am completely new in Local guides connect. 

1)Name-Zahirul

2) Location - Dhaka, Bangladesh.

I am not so much older in Google local guide. I started in this year. Before I start, I saw there is so many wrong information /incomplete information in Google maps, that's why I starting to contribute  Now I enjoy contributing on Google maps. Travelling is my hobby. I always love to exploring new place. I also love to connect new people. I hope it will be a interesting journey with Local guides connect... 

Connect Moderator

Re: Oman and Jordan unite 🤝🤝

Thanks for sharing your couple selfie @Seifjo, I will merge it into our Introduce Yourself thread where you can tell us all about you.

Level 5

Introducing myself - Nov 2k18

Hi everyone, I like this place app and wish it success.

My name is Seif Elmughrabi, I'm a developer from Jordan.

I like listening to the news, walk around Amman's shabby chic neighborhoods, go to the Gym and watch videos about AMP and PWA.

See you around soon!

Seif

Level 9

Re: Introducing myself - Nov 2k18

Hi @Seifjo:
Welcome to Local Guides Connect.
I invite you to check out the following posts so you can get the most out of your experience here on Connect.

I'll be moving your post to the monthly introduction thread as it is better suited there. Welcome again! 🙂

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Former Google Contributor

Re: Strange guide

Hello @Ram_Shah,

Thank you for your contribution, but since your post is not an idea, I`m going to move it to our monthly Introduce yourself topic. In there you can add a bit more about yourself.

Please keep in mind that, idea exchange is a place on Connect for Local Guides to share their feedback and ideas with our team to tell us about a way to improve the Local Guides program.

To learn more about the Idea Exchange, you can read How do I use the Idea Exchange? article.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Im Quinn from Vietnam. I made my account after Google's event abt Google My Business. Google Map is good for Vietnam companies. So this is my small step to help them.

Level 8

Introduce Yourself - November 2018

1. Name: Tom Weber
  2. Location: Halifax, Pennsylvania, United States
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: The Photographs, The discoveries, The suggestions, Finding something new, and something old. 
  4. How did I hear about Local Guides: I am not really sure.  I was making comments and reviews for a while.  I loved Google Plus and often made reviews that way.  I think I signed up for guides to get more storage.
  5. Fun Fact About Me: I am a serious person but do not take myself seriouslyIMG_20180921_213423.jpgIMG_20161103_180813.jpgHalifax PA.
~Tweber78~
~ My Introduction~
Google Moderator

Hello @tweber78,

Welcome to Connect.

Since you are new in the community, here are some steps you can follow:

• First, I recommend you read this topic it suggests the various ways to engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience, you can take a look at the post in the Help Desk.
  • Please do make your subject as descriptive as possible when posting on Connect. You can review this post What makes a good post? which lays out the best practices for writing a good post on Connect.

There is an ongoing thread about this topic and I am merging your post to the Introduce Yourself - November 2018.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@AngieYC

Thank you for the feedback and Merge. 

~Tweber78~
~ My Introduction~