Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Re: Introduce Yourself - November 2018

IMG_7785.JPG

1. Name: Ahmad Zaki
  2. Location: Cairo, Egypt 
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: for me as Egyptian i love to share my culture and to guide people more around Cairo and different places around Egypt,to take them to try Egyptian nice cuisine,because actually i love food.  
  4. My favorite thing to explore: I like food, to explore new places, where I live, to know more about history ,architecture,landscapes and you will find me beside the beach.
  5. Fun fact about me: im calm person and if you dont know me well you will think that im not funny or friendly person but once you know me and we spend time together im sure that you wont stop laughing.
  6. with all love id like to share some of my works with you and please feel free to join me ,instagram : Adventurelifeaz 
    dahab2.jpgaaa.jpg
Level 5

I am from India ....

I love review locations visit and capture the experience for lifetime...

Additional I love coding  and graphics ...

I love to spent my most of time below the open roof ...to enjoy the beauty of nature....

15415855499681324400402.jpg

Level 4

Hello, my name is Kip

I'm from New Mexico, and enjoy meeting new people. Stop by and say hello.

I work in transplantation and love to travel

Level 8

Hola, mi nombre (real) es Paul, saludos desde Perú! me gusta mucho conducir por mi extenso país, y por supuesto tomar fotos y compartirlas.
Google maps me ha ayudado mucho, y sólo estoy devolviendo el favor a la comunidad de usuarios.

Lo que más me gusta fotografiar es el atarceder.

Recientemente he comenzado a experimentar con fotografías 360°

Hi, my (real) name is Paul, greetings from Peru! I like driving a lot in my extensive country, and of course taking pictures and sharing them.
Google maps has helped me a lot, and I'm just returning the favor to the user community.

I like to photograph the sunshine.
I have recently started with 360 photographs

With my sonsWith my sons

Level 6

I m new

1. 1. Marilyn 

2. Location : Hongkong 

3. What I love about being a local guide:

I love being a local guide when I know that it is helpful to other.. I love to share info, photos and views where it can help other to learn more of what they need to know.

I'm new in this Local g

Guide community , maybe almost 6 months, but i started to contributes only 3 months ago or less. 

Screenshot_20181107-220005.jpg

And at first , I don't know really about this community, how it works or how to share .. but when started it, it makes me amazed, when the Google maps encourage me to continue to share different info, pictures and views.. and I saw that my level going up.. I'm happy on it.. 

Screenshot_20181107-215121.jpg

I feel amazed,  I think I just play in doing this but it helps a lot of people and I'm happy of it.

4. My favorite thing to explore , I love to explore in different places, like beaches, parks, and different countries .. ive been in diffrent countries before and have some picts too, and will tried to share here too.

5. Fun fact about me: 

Is that, I am not really a camera man or a photographer,  I just like to get a shot or picture of anything, it is just a hobby or a game for me not a serious job.. I just post simple photos and selfies to let people know some places where I have been before 😊 .. it is not a professional one. I'm a little and a shy woman and but friendly .. hoping someday I can also meet some Local guides workers. 

thanks for giving a chance to introduce myself.  😊 God bless us all.

Level 2

Hello!

Hello everyone 

Screenshot_20181105-220317.jpg

Level 1

Hello World

Everyone 

Another newbie here. I am from Cape Town, South Africa. I live in the Winelands (wink-wink) and have a stunning view of Table Mountain from my office. This is the best place in the whole world to live and work! Yes, we have a drought, but you can come to Cape Town for a dirty weekend 😄

I love travel, I work in travel and more specifically in golf travel. Its a small but amazing industry with even more amazing people from all over the world I get to meet. 

Recently visited the famous Garden Route again and had an absolute ball! So many new activities in that area and I went on a few of them (plus designed a few of my own, I am extremely naughty on holiday!) 

Would love to connect with anyone that has a passion for this amazing country. 

Horseback Safari...Horseback Safari...My FamilyMy FamilyWhale WatchingWhale Watching

Level 1

Strange guide

I am not local ,but I have born and bought up here in Shillong

I want just to help with my strange friends who come to explore the state ,,,I have seen every scenic place in Shillong and I can help them as guide

There is very little time where we want to spent ur time leisurely

If someone's help to guide it comes easy to enjoy

Level 8

Hello,

I'm Fane from Romania
I like this community and also i like to travel  ?Postavaru  Carpathian MountainPostavaru Carpathian Mountain

Level 6

1. Name: Phil Gear
  2. Location: Portland, Oregon, U.S. (Originally from the Midwest)
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Assisting the public find their way to interesting and unique locations by exploring there myself! Portland is my first large city that I have lived in, and it's been an awesome experience having Google Maps as a way to contribute and give back to the local community. 
  4. My favorite thing to explore: I attend a lot of tech events in the area and often times they are inside of a larger building and it's sometimes a challenge to find these meetings which I try to provide. There is also an abundance of public parks and Nature all around in the Pacific Northwest, and often times I share DSLR photos of locations and interesting findings, and of course check the facts! I'm always up for a spontaneous adventure, so feel free to reach out to me!