Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

I'm new (Introduce Yourself - nov 5)

Hello everyone i am new on local guide my name is khaleel

And i live in Hyderabad 

And i am uploading pictures and review since 2 years 

My aim is to shot some nice pictures of restaurant and park and etc but i didn't have a good phone to click some best shot .but i am getting views on my pictures .

My favourite food is briyani ,chicken khorma,nahari and last is tea.

This is me khaleel 1This is me khaleel 1

This is my introduce in small.

Spoiler
Thanks for reading my life in short word's
Former Google Contributor

Re: I'm new (Introduce Yourself - nov 5)

Hi @khaleel1,

Thank you for sharing about yourself with us. 

I have moved your post to the Introduce Yourself for this month post, as you may find a better exposure of audience there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - November 2018

Hello there,

Great to join Local Guides Connect!

Name: Jackson
It's been a while since I joined as a Local Guide. Love to contribute to Google Maps with reviews and photos. Since I love to travel and love to eat, contributing to Google Maps as Local Guide is like combining my passion (exploring new places and food) with sharing new places and food with others.

Castle reflectionCastle reflection

“Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.” - Confucius

Instagram 

Level 6

i love france

Connect Moderator

Ten cuidado con la planta de palta 🥑 (léase aguacate o abocado) @Atsukot, crecerá muy rápido en forma de árbol, creo que necesitarás un lindo jardín a cielo abierto para verla como continua creciendo jajaja 

saludos Farid.

Level 8

1. Name : Gideon Smart  

2. Location : Johannesburg, South Africa  ( originally from Nigeria )

3. What I love about being a Local Guide :  I love travelling, I enjoy seeing the beauty of nature and being a Local Guide could enable me to help a lot of people.   

4. My favourite thing to explore :  like and appreciate the awesomeness of nature and I desire to navigate through as a pacesetter so that people can be helped by my contribution.  

5. Fun fact about me : I am a lover of nature and I desire to help people as much as I can as part of myThis was one of my special moments at the Johannesburg zoo, South Africa.This was one of my special moments at the Johannesburg zoo, South Africa. contribution to Humanity. 

Level 6

1. Name: Javier Pereira
  2. Location: Pamplona, Spain.
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love to update places around me. It is a pleasure to see that the changes you made are there for other people.
  4. My favorite thing to explore: I love to explore new cities and travel with Google Maps. For example, before I go to a new place to have dinner I look for their reviews and I decide if I go there or not. It is very useful.
  5. Fun fact about me: My hobby is going to the mountain and climb them. When I go down I love to through myself in the snow and play with it like a child. Not before because then you are wet and you have cold xD.
Level 7

Presentación

Hola, vivo en un pueblo llamado Daganzo de Arriba. Está en la Comunidad Autónoma de MADRID, España. 

Me encanta ser guía local en Google, me ha hecho ver y descubrir lugares que antes de existir este medio, no hubiera ido.

Soy muy objetiva en mis valoraciones y procuro describir sobre todo lo que no me ha gustado, con la idea de que el personal del lugar sepa donde debe mejorar. 

Sobretodo soy una aprendiz. Y el dicho que me aplico es “ Nunca te acostarás sin saber una cosa más”.

Level 8

Screen Shot 2018-11-05 at 8.32.00 PM.png

Hi, all! I never wrote another introductory post, so I'll do that here. I'm a homeless, queer sex-positive advocate and agitator, former editor for my college and hometown newspapers (The Daily Cougar and The Houston Chronicle) and I've recently gotten VERY into Google Local Guide-ing, as you can see.

I already got an email for September that said I was among the 1% most active Houston Local Guides, so given the enormous jump in contributions from Sept to Oct, I'll be very curious to see what this month's email says. Top 1% of the top 1%? I hope they are that granular with their assessments...

I'm also trying to figure out how many badges there are in total. I currently have Reviewer (Master), Photographer (Expert), Fact Finder (novice), Trailblazer (novice) and Director (novice). Is that the full list? I noticed with Director that there was no slot for the badge or grayed-out icon indicating there was a badge, until I had uploaded 3 videos. Are there other badges I'm unaware of? I wonder...

Anyway, lovely to (sort of) meet all of you! I love this community and the platform, and it's a blast. Feel free to hit me up for any or no reason. 🙂

KMC

Level 8

Hello @LucioV you are a hero.