Atsukot's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - November 2018

Hello Dear Local Guides,

I'm Tired of working for other companies growth, Hence I've planned and started my own passion as a profession (Photography & 3D Printing).

• Name: HariPrasath Thangaraj
  • What I love about being a Local Guide: I'm getting a satisfactory feeling that the information posted by me is being viewed by hundreds of people and getting the info they need.
  • My favorite thing to explore: I love to take photos where others missed out to look-into. 
  • Fun fact about me:  I like to be a DOer than a TALKer with a different point of view in all cases.

I've just earned the Google Trusted Photographer Badge.

I have a Ricoh Theta V for 360 Photos/Videos & Canon 200D for the rest.

I'm looking forward to building a webpage to show case my work and acquire clients based on that.

Any suggestion & tips would be helpful.

Regards,

HariPrasath

-Regards,
HariPrasath TR
360°Photographer
Level 4

I'm new here...

Name: Ibikunle Ayodele Raphael 

Level 5

Hello world, my name is Lucy 🙂

Level 6

Me at Nigadi brt road, Pune, IndiaMe at Nigadi brt road, Pune, India

Hello everyone!
This is my introduction for all my local guide friends

1.Name: Kaustubh Patil

Location: Pune, India — though I’m originally from Nashik, India.

2.What I love about being a Local Guide: I like to travel and explore different places which makes me happy.😊
Google maps help us in many different ways for places, things, food and much more. So I upload different locations, photos and reviews so that it will help other peoples for travel and explore,that's what I love the most.😇

3.I love to share:- Anything and everything 🤗

How did i here about local guides:- through my friends.

4.Fun Fact about me: I am a crazy guy who likes traveling and exploring more than anything in my life.

Level 6

Hi I am new to this community..

Me at Nigadi brt road, Pune, India.Me at Nigadi brt road, Pune, India.

Hello everyone!
This is my introduction for all my local guide friends

Name: Kaustubh Patil

Location: Pune, India — though I’m originally from Nashik, India.

What I love about being a Local Guide: I like to travel and explore different places which makes me happy.😊
Google maps help us in many different ways for places, things, food and much more. So I upload different locations, photos and reviews so that it will help other peoples for travel and explore,that's what I love the most.😇

I love to share:- Anything and everything 🤗

How did i here about local guides:- through my friends.

Fun Fact about me: I am a crazy guy who likes traveling and exploring more than anything in my life.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Hi I am new to this community..

Hi @travelwithme, and welcome to Connect!

Connect is a place to get to know other Local Guides, plan activities, share your stories, give feedback and more. Since you're new to the community, you can read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect, as well as the Local Guides rules and our Community policy.

To make the most of your experience on Connect, you can take a look at this What makes a good post? topic. Also, I recommend you read these What are Connect topics? article before your next post.

I would let you know, that I have merged your post with the Introduce Yourself - November 2018 Topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Re: introduction

Hi @EjazBhaiMehsud and welcome to Connect!

Since you're new to the community, you might  read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

In addition, here are some steps you can follow:

Please do make your subject as descriptive as possible when posting on Connect. You can review this post What makes a good post? which lays out the best practices for writing a good post on Connect.

Your personal information was removed from this post. We do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. Please take a moment to review our community policy and check these useful tips on using this community before posting.

Furthermore, I have merged your post with the Introduce Yourself - November 2018 topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Re: Signing up.

Hello @RN289572,

Welcome to Connect!

I have moved your post to the our monthly introduce yourself topic. This way you can get to know other local guides and share your experiences. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

1. Name: Jemylha 
  2. Location: Orléans, France
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love to share my experience with people give them as much as informations about where I live. I became a Local Guide  because Google Map asked me questions about the place I were days ago. I think taking photos of places for other people is helpful and important because I would like to know where I'm going and have more informations  about the place. It's really fulfilling. 
  4. My favorite thing to explore: I love visiting local place in my city, like usual/recently opened bars or restaurants. Sharing a picture of my food of the day, and sometimes events.
  5. Fun fact about me: I love FOOD #hellyeah. I can't spend a day without singing and dancing. And you can spoil me I will not complain. 😉
Level 6

Welcome friend !