Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - November 2018

Hello World,

1. Name: Abdullah Al Mamun
  2. Location: Mymensingh, presently live in the capital city Dhaka, Bangladesh
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love exploring, love travelling, I am someone who finds a lot of pleasure to travelling and eating out, I like to know about other Local Guides’ experiences from different part of the world. I enjoy photos uploaded by other Local Guides. I would like to explore my culture and share my knowledge with other Local Guides.
  4. My favorite thing to explore: I love to share my culture to other Local Guides and interested to know cultures from others too. 
  5. Fun Fact about me: Browsing Internet, Visiting friend’s house, Friday Outing, Taking Photographs, I love to Exploring my neighbourhood. 

IMG_20180302_124601_HDR.jpg

Connect Moderator

Name: Naresh Darji

Professional GIS Analyst

Mapping is my passion and also as a professional GIS analyst its my daily work.

PSX_20180301_113721.jpg

• What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love to giving right information to Google Maps that can help Millions of people .
  • I love to share: I love to add and edit places. Wherever I go I try to use Google maps and look for missing information. I love to share photos so that other people can see the world through my eyes.
  • How did I hear about Local Guides: wherever I travel use the Google maps so maps asked me about the reviews and ratings. Then I released that its a good platform to explore the world and meet genius people's who doing same thing like me.

Friends V2 (1).jpg

(My local guides Friends from around the world)

Fun Fact About Me: I love to discover new Places, local foods everywhere & helping people around me. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 5

City Walk

IMG_20180228_221556_274.jpgI'm a Lone wolf 

Former Google Contributor

Re: City Walk

Hi @Hamza_Siddiqui,

Welcome to Connect! I'm moving your message to this month's Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others.

You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect,  New to the community? and What makes a good post?.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: First Post!

Hi @Urbaner44,

Welcome to Connect! I'm moving your message to this month's Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others.

You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect,  New to the community? and What makes a good post?.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: I wish u like it

Hi @MohammadZahayka,

Olá @ParaenseCarioca,

Porque normalmente quando é visto um post de alguém se apresentando aleatoriamente, nós unimos com o tópico principal do mês atual. 

Re: Fotos de viajrs

Hola @Lluís y bienvenido en Connect. 

Como eres nuevo en la comunidad, será útil para ti leer los siguientes consejos: Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

Si tienes preguntas y quieres conocer mejor el programa Local Guides puedes visitar nuestro Help Desk o simplemente buscar en la comunidad lo que han compartido los demás.

También te recomiendo leer los siguientes artículos de consejos que te ayudarán en tus futuras publicaciones:

Tal vez querrás contarnos un poco más sobre ti. Puedes presentarte en nuestro tema mensual Introduce Yourself donde voy a trasladar tu publicación.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

That is blurred me 🤫  while doing a lecture at the University College of Ratmalana, Sri Lanka on Tourism and Digital Transformation, where I talked about UGC of Google Maps

1. Name: Anuradha Piyadasa
  2. Location: Kalutara, Sri Lanka
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: It allows me to help millions of unknown people around the world and it will encourage you to explore new places and people.
  4. My favorite thing to explore: I like to explore archaeological sites and record them for the future generation. Sometimes due to automatic rejections from the Google Maps of new archaeological sites in remote areas I get frustrated. Form 2016 I have not given up.
  5. Fun fact about me: I love watching cricket and movies.

@Atsukot it is nice to see your experiments with seeds. 🍉🥒🍓🥝

Level 8

Sugiro enviar para o mês da postagem e não para o mês atual rs tipo, minha apresentação sempre será a de Outubro 2018! 👍🏼😁🇧🇷

Digite @ antes do nome de usuário para me mencionar/marcar para que eu possa responder mais rapidamente.

Francisco Assunção #LocalGuidesBrasil
Brasil!
Links úteis | Contribuições | Sobre mim