cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - November 2018

Level 10

Just wow @LucioV, incredible shot. Aerial 360° photography is so cool!

Actually you can only walk in the rectangle-shaped floor you can see on the left of your photo, but it's enough to see how magical it looks 🙂

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 9

nice to meet you @Atsukot , @ValeriaA_ @LucioV @Amiran  very nice Jntros & photos 🙂

Its my Turn now

osbw.jpg

My Name is : Osama 

What I love about being a Local Guide: i really more than a lover with Local Guides program 

I Love The Fact That People Naturally love to Share the Advice (For Free)  About where to go for Restaurant, Shopping,  & tourist or Just spend quite  nice time with family. I love Maps & before Google Maps I buy a Map & (search about Yellow Pages in the hotel 🙂 for every country i visit ,but now its much easier

to see all the world from your mobile navigate the city search about Places & see the real feedback from you about your experiences  and you see my feedback , About me this save a lot of Time & Money  that spend in searching the internet or reading about the city i will visit , With Google Local Guides We Can Help Millions of People and of course we can help each others as A Local Guides Community 

how to tie your shoes & how to use Google maps ( Share location , traffic , contributions) will be critical  Life skills for this century .

I LOVE TO SHARE :

When My Father died  i was a teenager my family give me the Shopping Responsibility with a tight budget to buy all the grocery list, so i practice to search about best quality with best price & now after 20 years  i have my own family i still do the same, I LOVE SHOPPING   compare prices ,wait the 70% sale 

Not Like the majority of other Men I Love Shopping 

the free parking not crowded places , & i love to share how i enjoy my time , which restaurants , museums , Gardens , Playing Areas ..... 

i love Historical sites  for example Temple of Hercules , Petra , Mars yeah Mars check this post 

Fun Fact about me : I love My friends 

Rum Sunset.jpg

Level 10

Nice to meet you too bro @OSAMA

We proud to have effective friends like you

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides
Level 6

1. Name: Nazmul Kamal
  2. Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh. A Bangladeshi muslim man.
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: As a travel lover i visited same place many times as a result i get many hidden tips which make my travel easier and relax. there are also many places which is very attractive but not popular. I love to share tips and share hidden excellent places but not popular.
  4. My favorite thing to explore: I love to explore different peoples culture and their food habit and few marketing and communication terms. Also i am excited about their dress and how they react with travelers and their hospitality.
  5. Fun fact about me: As a travel loving person but when i travel i try to compare peoples gesture, way of welcoming, environment, etc with my country. Always i try to find various way of advertising of different products or services. Visited Jame-Masjit, Delhi, INDIA in April-2018Visited Jame-Masjit, Delhi, INDIA in April-2018

Level 10

@OSAMA nice to meet you again. Very nice photos indeed! Especially Mars on Earth 🙂

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 8

Porquê tem posts de outros meses em Outubro? Era pra ter somente posts de Outubro... 🤔🇧🇷

Digite @ antes do nome de usuário para me mencionar/marcar para que eu possa responder mais rapidamente.

Francisco Assunção #LocalGuidesBrasil
Brasil!
Links úteis | Contribuições | Sobre mim

Level 8

1. Name: Mohammed Salmaan Nawaz
  2. Location: Bengaluru, India
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Being a Local Guide, it gives me an opportunity to explore places, share my knowledge and experience with the people around the world. It makes me feel like I am doing something for myself like contributing to Google Maps as being a Local Guide is my favorite volunteer contribution.
  4. My favorite thing to explore: Visiting tourist places especially places filled with nature is my favorite thing to explore. 
  5. Fun fact about me: I think I didn't yet figure out any fun fact about me. Hope anyone who know me will help me in this. 😄Me at Google Android Lawn Statues during the best ever Connect Live 2018Me at Google Android Lawn Statues during the best ever Connect Live 2018

Vellore Local Guides
Level 5

I wish u like it

Hi i am mohammad
Level 6

First Post!

Hello ?  I'm a Mexican local guide!

Happy to share places, advises and recommendations from my country and hopefully will share from different countries pretty soon.

Independence Angel roundabout, Paseo de la Reforma in Mexico City. Aug 2018Independence Angel roundabout, Paseo de la Reforma in Mexico City. Aug 2018