Re: Introduce Yourself — November 2017

@OnyedikaBenjaminJ! Thank you... 

ATIQ UR REHMAN
Level 8

To start, let me introduce myself:

1. Name: Arno
  2. Location: Ibiza Island Spain
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide:   I'm  able to help other people to love to make Google Maps a better place.  
  4. I love to share: reviews and photos and find new places 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I started in 2016 and suddenly some photos i uploaded got viewed so many time that i am now fascinated.
  6. About Me: I am an international fashion, people and real estate photographer. 
Level 9

@ibizahaus nice to have u on connect

@ibizahaus wrote:

To start, let me introduce myself:

1. Name: Arno
  2. Location: Ibiza Island Spain
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide:   I'm  able to help other people to love to make Google Maps a better place.  
  4. I love to share: reviews and photos and find new places 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I started in 2016 and suddenly some photos i uploaded got viewed so many time that i am now fascinated.
  6. About Me: I am an international fashion, people and real estate photographer. 

Level 9

Thank you! 

Level 1

hola a todos como estas mi nomber naji , vives en desierto de marrurcos mi trabajo con turistas en todo de marruecos por pagena de viajes Morocco Stars Travel 

www.moroccostarstravel.com

Level 5

Let me introduce myself:

1. Name: Katsuya Muramatsu (If you feel difficult call my name, please call me "Charlie"!)
  2. Location:  Kitakami City, Iwate Prefecture, Japan
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Being able to find good places and information when they're out and about, whether it's in their own neighborhood or thousands of miles for home.  
  4. I love to share:  Review. I'll contribute everything but I mostly share reviews about my visits.  
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I've been contributing reviews and photos. 
Level 6

My name is takaaki yoshida.

I love bike so that I update streetview where the bike can ride easiry road becuse I will improve bike safty for children. 

I live in saitama where 20km north of tokyo.

thanks read my broken english.

Thanks google teems and all local guaids!

Level 2

Hi

1 NAME: Bridget

2 LOCATION : South Africa

3 What I Love Being A Local Guide:

To help people to adventure as I love to ,n like to catalogue my adventures on Google map

4 I Love Sharing : Food Photo hotels and check-in every where I go.

5 How Did I Heard About Google :maps, since I was using Google

6 Fun About Myself :is I make sure I go out and have fun since I see life as a privedlege,I love having fun with friends or without.

Level 8

Re: (REDACTED)

اسمي. شيماء احمد من مصر احب الجمال احب التجوال احب الحصار الفرعونيه انا من مصر سوهاج

Level 6

Re: (REDACTED)

Hi...my name is Alaminos..

I'm from Brazil, Palmas city...and I love travel ...

my whats app..

<PHONE NUMBER REMOVED>