Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: New entered into Local Guides

You are very welcome @gopinathg24 

Connect Moderator

Re: New entered into Local Guides

Warm welcome to Local Guides connect community @gopinathg24

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself — November 2017

Welcome to LG Connect @planeambition 

Love from india

Level 7

Welcome to LG connect @nelsonm

Level 7

welcome sir @kdpuvvadi

you're doing a superb job by adding new places and more. 

Keep it up sir.

Level 1

Hi My name is Laras Watimena

Im From Rain City Bogor, Indonesia

Nice To meet all of you

@TraciC wrote:

As "Introduce Yourself" threads get quite long, we start new ones monthly and lock the old ones. Be sure to check the old threads, such as October, to see who has already introduced themselves and where they are from (simply run a search with "Introduce Yourself" as keyword). If you're new in Connect, please use this thread to post your "I'm new" or "Hello world" posts. We will move any posts we find into here to keep the forum organized. 

Hi everyone! Welcome to Local Guides Connect. Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community.

To start, let me introduce myself:

1. Name: Traci
  2. Location: New York City
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Being able to help people to make better decisions when they're out and about, whether it's in their own neighborhood or thousands of miles for home. At the same time, I get to catalogue my adventures on Google Maps. 
  4. I love to share: reviews and photos. I'll contribute everything but I mostly share reviews and photos. If I had to pick specific categories, it would be food photos to restaurants and wheelchair-accessibility information. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I've been contributing reviews and photos since 2010 or so and have been on the team since 2012. 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: When I was in high school, I was on MTV's TRL (the ORIGINAL TRL) more times than I could count, whether it was in the audience or introducing the Backstreet Boys. 🙂 Caption: Me at the top of Mt. San Jacinto in Palm Springs, CaliforniaCaption: Me at the top of Mt. San Jacinto in Palm Springs, California

Level 7

welcome to LG connect @Chhoturammeena

keep contributing and sharing.

Level 3

Re: Introduce Yourself — November 2017. Riga, Latvia

@BoyScout you must mean Swedbank

Level 10

@Laraswatimena bienvenue sur localguidesconnect. J'habite en France. Heureux de faire votre connaissance.

Bonne contribution et participation sur le forum.

Vincent

Level 6

Hey there, I'm Liz.

From Oklahoma City.

I love being a local guide to help people discover awesome places in my state. 

My favorite places to explore are coffee shops. 

Fun fact: I'm left handed.