TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Introduce Yourself — November 2017

Hello @Akshay_gowda, @waghsandy24 and welcome to Local Guides connect community.

Thanks

Happy to Help

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

Re: Rifat khan

Hi @Rifatkhan you can introduce yourself following this link.

Level 4

1. Name: Adrian
  2. Location: Pamplona (Spain)
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I like to share all the information i got of places i've visited 
  4. How did I hear about Local Guides: I just discovered it surfing on internet
  5. Fun Fact About Me: I like practice every sport, meet people from other countries. Feel free to message me if need any information about my city, etc...
Level 4

Hiii.. I am new here.. I am chhotu ram meena from rajasthan in india.. Welcome to you

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Local Guides

This is nice segment of this forum, sorry i am getting late to introduce myself

1. Name: Ata Ur Rehman
  2. Location: Gujranwala, Pakistan
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Very happy to be part of this Local Guides Community
  4. I love to share: Photos of that Places which i captured from my 13MP rear camera of my Smartphone, love to photography then upload that photos to subject places, reviews and edit the map
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was curious that how Google Maps sitting in America is adding places and photos in my area, then i research, came to know every one can be part of Google Maps worker by Local Activities then i started to work, but actually i don't know when i started Local Guides activities, if someone know how to check my starting days of Google Maps then kindly inform me or send me link please
  6. Fun Fact About Me: My 16GB SD card is near to full by photos of that places that i visited, although uploaded on Google Maps but don't want to delete that memorable Photos
  7. Me with my daughter Mehak RehmanMe with my daughter Mehak Rehman

I'm with my sweet daughter going on Local Guides visitI'm with my sweet daughter going on Local Guides visit

Level 9

HI @IGuardian

Welcome to November .  Keep in Touch and Keep goin ..........

Level 9

HI @nsp3dr0

Level 9

HI @ChevyBurnz

Level 9

HI @Atul_Bamne

Level 10

回應: Introduce Yourself — November 2017

Gracias por darle la bienvenida

CesarRodriguez