Did you mean: 
Level 1

Hello, new person here

Hello, everybody how are you ?

I from rajkot.

i start first time this event.

Level 10

Re: Hello, new person here

@jaydipvaghasiya Welcome to the Local Guides program and to Local Guides Connect. You may find the below link useful.
https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Please-Read-Posting-on-quot-General-Discuss...

Also, you can introduce yourself by replying to our introduction page below. Tell us about your location, what's special there, and how you have been contributing to this program.
https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Introduce-Yourself-November-2017/m-p/520152...

Connect Moderator

Hi @jaydipvaghasiya and welcome to Local Guides connect community. I'm from Gujarat. Nice to see you here. 

Please join our local guides community on Google plus.

Local guides Gujarat. And also follow useful tips given by @StephenAbraham

Thanks

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself — November 2017

@zaidkhaaaan wrote:

Thank you so much sir @ProfArunCM

i hope i'll get a chance to meet you and  learn lots of thing from you. 

Thanks and welcome @zaidkhaaaan

Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself — November 2017. Riga, Latvia

Welcome...I am Ratan from Kolkata, India. Post some more snaps of you & your location..

Level 7

Thanks Bhai 

Level 8

Welcome aboard.

Level 5

Jorge salazar

Hello speak spanish

Level 7

Hello world 

Level 1

1. Name: Amber
  2. Location: Tulsa, OK
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love exploring and giving my personal take on each local venue, eatery or destination so that others can experience these things for themselves!
  4. I love to share: Reviews, photos, blurbs from my blog, travel destinations, budget tips and more!
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Through leaving my punny review for a local bread bakery on Google. 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I've played in a World Dodgeball Championship in Malaysia where my US women's team won First Place!