TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

No

Hi, with very long gap, I return to google local guide community. 

Former Google Contributor

Re: No

Welcome back @Nandlal - I am merging your post in our current introduction thread so you can meet new friends here in the forum:). Feel free to ask if you need any help or tips. 

Many thanks and have fun with Local Guides!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 7

Re: About Me

How long have you using Google local guide

Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself — November 2017

Hi there my name is Jerusalem( yes that's my real name) and I am a local guide from Winnipeg, Manitoba. Before I become a local guide, I always checked Google maps first or reviews on Google. And because of how helpful they were to me it was no brainer for me to become a local guide.  I love that my reviews help other people in deciding about something they are interested in. True but funny story, I just realised about the local guide connect, I mean, I knew about it but I didn't realize how help it is until I opened it yesterday and I have to say best decision ever. I have a question unrelated about introduction but was wondering if it's okay to ask in this thread or do I need to start one myself? Thanks.

Level 7

Well Hello from Florida, USA!

I am well thanks.  You know, I never did the Introduce Yourself!  I just jumped in one day, and said Hello World!  I love being a Local Guide, because I can be!

Have a terrific day!  One of my favorite saying is, " Just because you can, doesn't mean you should!

Treat others as you would like to be treated!  And most importantly, Your word is your Bond.  Say what you mean, and mean what you say!  That's it friends.  Annette

Level 3

Introducing myself

Hi fellow local guides!

I am Pedro, a Junior at the University of Colorado at Boulder. I was a guide and ambassador for my business school and now I work for a startup company that connects local guides to explorers around the world. Ask me about it! 

I will be moving to Milan, Italy in January to attend Bocconi University and would love to meet some locals from Milan to gain insights. I have lived in Brazil, Georgia, Kansas, and now Colorado - soon Milan!

I have traveled to 4 continents and visited many countries such as the UAE, Japan, Portugal, and Mexico. I have passion for skiing (water and snow), nature, travel, business, and politics. 

Im eager to meet other locals - please comment any discussions you'd think I'd be interested in!

Yours Truly, 

Pedro

Level 2

Hi AnnetteM,

Glad to know you. I love your statements.

Hope to meet up in Florida one day.

Cheers!

Level 10

@AnnetteM wrote:

Well Hello from Florida, USA!

I am well thanks.  You know, I never did the Introduce Yourself!  I just jumped in one day, and said Hello World!  I love being a Local Guide, because I can be!

Have a terrific day!  One of my favorite saying is, " Just because you can, doesn't mean you should!

Treat others as you would like to be treated!  And most importantly, Your word is your Bond.  Say what you mean, and mean what you say!  That's it friends.  Annette

Level 10

Re: French Local Guide - Khalid - Haute Saone - France

Hi

@BoyScout

Welcome and thank you for introduction, nice to know you.

Best wishes

Level 10

Hi

@alaik

Welcome and thank you for introduction, nice to know you.

Best wishes