TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Introduce Yourself — November 2017

Name: Md Maruf Adnan Sami

What I love about being a Local Guide: Being able to help people to make better decisions when they're out and about, whether it's in their own neighborhood or thousands of miles for home. At the same time, I get to catalogue my adventures on Google Maps.

I love to share: reviews and photos. I'll contribute everything but I mostly share reviews and photos. If I had to pick specific categories, it would be food photos to restaurants and wheelchair-accessibility information.

How did I hear about Local Guides: I've been contributing reviews and photos since 2014 or so and have been on the team since 2013.

Fun Fact About Me: Since I was in school, I was very much interested in technology.
And I liked to help people with technical issues.
When we came to know that there is an opportunity to help people with Google,
Then I could not do without hand.

Level 2

Re: About Me

my Name is yusuphh SAIDY I am living at Zanzibar in Tanzania my level of school is o levol In form 4

Level 4

1. Name: Lo aka Loreen
2. Location: Indiana
3. What I love about being a Local Guide: making a difference in the real physical world through the world wide web.
4. I love to share: local information on small businesses to help grow the local economy.
5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Google Search app
6. Fun Fact About Me: I am a small business owner who owns a tattoo shop (which won Indy A-list 2013 Best Tattoo Shop in the Indianapolis Area). I am a 30year old Mom of 5, Wife(who's husband is her best friend, mentor, business partner, and who is a tattoo artist as well), and female tattoo artist/Piercer/Studio Owner...who also plays the piano.  Lastly, is an award winning highschool/college basketball player, who now plays for fun, and loves to teach/coach youngsters on strategically learning to play the game to win.

Level 8

Hi @Saturny-soma

Hope you are doing good. Did you introduced yourself??

Level 8

@Saturny-soma You have a pretty intro. That’s the spirit to start something. I am quite sure that you can exchange weight with you hubby. 😄

happy guiding. 

Level 5

Hi @SajolKDas. I'm good. I did it.

Have a good day.

Level 8

Very inspiring @PrettyInkedLo.  

Welcome to the connect family. 

And this is a good news that you found the local guides community. This is a place of bonding, sharing, networking and making friends. Hope your journey will be very smooth. 

Level 5

@SajolKDas I think that I can change, I have determination. I lost 19 pounds and I need to lose more but a the same time we're trying to have a baby, let's see.

Level 4

Thank you @SajolKDas For the warm welcome to the community. I honestly just stumbled across this part of the site while editing under local guide. I am excited to partake and become an active, contributing member of this community and family. Thanks again! Much love & Gratitude 😊

Level 8

Welcome...it is amazing that Kerala Local Guides Community is having 1100 members....!!! All of we LGs should come under one Umbrella and join hands for betterment of our country & Google Map's effectiveness....👌👌