TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself — November 2017

Hallo world .

I am Varghese Jose from Local Guides Kerala India . I am passionate learner in Google . the opportunity or possibilities are much above what you think .

I was a user for drive and maps for years together ,My drive was fully utilised and at that time i heard of the perks of having 1 TB storage  and worked for it and gained it . Then i got the certification on Digital Marketing Fundamentals a free course from Google , Gained Trusted Photographers badge , and member at Crowdsource community on Face book . Love to use Google Slides , Hang out and more . Live steaming with hangout on you tube a year ago was an unforgettable experience , 

Love to use Google translates and many other products . 

Our Kerala Local Guides community have 1100 members and a very strong connection with members on Hangout and Whats app .

Looking forward to be in level 10 soon . 

made friends with @ArunMuralidhar @StephenAbraham  @MaqsoodPoovadka

and so many people and love to help people in our locality with all the information we have .  

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/21203/page/1#
Level 9

hi @alex_haku

Welcome to November .  Keep in Touch and Keep goin ..........

Level 9

hi @Andr34G

Level 9

hi @Travis27

Level 9

Re: Introduction of myself

hi @ratanrateria

Level 9

hi @Openmyworld

Level 5

Darin "jo": Moore, Oklahoma. Eatting out once a week to get in the news using a rideshare app. This other than weekly grocerier and a delivered pizza. I am 41 and retired. Anyone can contact me from this link. At any time. Smokefit.us

Level 6

Hello

Hi!Nice to meet you!

Level 4

Hello Everyone, i'm really excited to be a part of something as big as this! Allow me to introduce myself, as i'm still new to this community:

1. Name: Giovanni Janitra (You can call me Ivan or Giovanni)
  2. Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Sharing practical information about coffee places, restaurants, museums, and other places of attractions
  4. I love to share: Pictures of my hobby (re: travelling and coffee!). I also love to share unique and hilarious experiences during my trip too. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: My number 1 priority when travelling abroad is to see the reviews of Local Guides on the places i was about to visit 🙂
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I am that one guy in a travelling group that you simply trust in everything - itinerary, budget, reminder, physical stuffs, to hilarious talks!

I share all my travelling stories in my personal blog. Kindly check if you are interested. Thanks!

2015-09-12 09.48.02 2.jpg

IMG_20140817_055404.jpg

IMG_20170405_221225_503.jpg

IMG_20170406_213929_486.jpg

IMG_20170720_200655_566.jpg

Level 8

Hi @TraciC. Hope you are fine. You are doing the amazing things in Local Guides, I ever seen. The “Introduce Yourself” thread is a very successful part to meet other new Local Guides here. It helps to know about other more and making new friends around the globe. Let me introduce myself again. 

Name: Sajol Kumar Das. 
What I love about being a Local Guide: Technology is everywhere. Maps is a great technology. What to make this technology sound and more effective for others. As a local Guide I can contribute directly there. I really enjoy and love this. 
I love to share: Obviously the Photos. Because this tells thousands of word in a same photo. And thoughts by reviewing any place. Love to answers people. And the most thing is love to let others know about “how to use google map”.  
How did I hear about Local Guides: I've been with Local Guides since early 2015. I heard about Local Guides from a senior of mine and you all know him.  
Fun Fact About Me: Sometime I am very silent and sometimes I am very noisy. My friends call me the “Kajer Lok” person who dose everything. 😜

5ADA22C4-4A01-4EF2-B536-F7CC8EB57792.jpeg

Photo taken: Few days back I visited Shaat Gambuj Mosque at Bagerhat, Khulna. I love to visit.