TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself — November 2017

@AnuradhaP

Gene of helping others is in all Local guides' blood.

Local Guides from Taiwan.

My LGs profile➤https://www.google.com.tw/maps/contrib/101643820823137654634/◀

Level 10

I posted my Introduction an hour ago but can't see my post though I'm getting notifications but I can't locate my post it was here on 19th page but it's nowhere seen. Where is draft option Can't even retrieve it 😕

Level 8

Hi @Trail_blazer,

Sometimes, there are false positivies in the Auto-Spam filter.   When we see them, we can manually release them.  

Your Self-Intro is released.

@LastManStanding wrote:

I posted my Introduction an hour ago but can't see my post though I'm getting notifications but I can't locate my post it was here on 19th page but it's nowhere seen. Where is draft option Can't even retrieve it 😕

Level 10

@YK1001 The great philosophical concept.

Level 10

@Vinvan  Welcome to connect. Thanks.

Level 10

@RobHutchson Thanks for nice pic. Welcome here.

Level 8

Name: Badruddeen (Badr')

What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love to help others by contributing to Google Maps. When Google Maps are improved it would make life easier for everyone.

I love to share: 360 photos on Google Maps, Review Places, Rate Places, Add Photos, Add Video (After I get my Android Phone 🙂 ), Answer Questions, Respond to Q&As, Edit Places, Add New Places, Check Facts on Places.

How did I hear about Local Guides: I was reading an article and found it interesting.

Fun Fact About Me: I contributed my first photo to Google Maps on July 2011. I am the sort of guy who never stop exploring. I love to travel meet and make new friends and learn and experience new cultures, traditions and wish I could travel all the time. 🙂

Thank you Google, #LGSummit17Thank you Google, #LGSummit17

LG Bike Tour of Mission Bay, SFLG Bike Tour of Mission Bay, SF

Photo credit @KimberlyAnnG (Thank You Kim)

Level 8

@prasunkumarb wrote:

@YK1001 The great philosophical concept.

Hi @prasunkumarb,

In long threads like this, and people posted multiple replies, sometimes it will help to quote just enough of the post you are replying to.

That will give others a corrct context to follow the discussions.

Level 8

Great to see you here, @Badruddeen!

A great use of the mGIF/mPNG.   Which too you are using to create it?  Can I control the flashing speed, I am looking for 0.5s per change.

Any Open Source free tools for macOS?

Level 10

Hi @RobHutchson

Good to know about you

Best wishes