Re: Introduce Yourself — November 2017

Hi @YK1001

Nice to meet you as Connect Moderator, thank you

Warm Regards from PaDeSSo

Bandung City - Indonesia

Level 9

• Name: Deepak kumar
  • Location: Sonipat/Delhi (Belongs to Muzaffarnagar,Uttar Pradesh,India)
  • What I love about being a Local Guide: I want to meet most people from all over the world and make a lot of friends. I want to explore this world and I'm thankful to google for giving me a name LOCAL GUIDE. The thing which makes me proud at this time that is I'm a local guide.

I HAVE THE REAL OPPORTUNITY TO CHANGE THE WORLD AND I'M NOT GOING TO MISS IT. 

• I love sharing: I love Google map so wherever I go I try to update all information on map and take nice pictures to post them & sharing my experience with others.
  • How did I hear about Local Guides: One day I saw the logo of local guides on twitter and I ignored it. But after few days when I was traveling I found this amazing community on google maps. That was a very happiest moment for me.
  • Fun & Fact About Me: I'm a mechanical engineer but i love Google Map. Sometimes when I'm free and think about my past one thing comes in my mind" I was using Google Map since 2011, then why I found this program too late?" I really  love to help others. Every morning give me a new opportunity to see how people's are living their life.

Le Meridien in DelhiLe Meridien in Delhi

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

Hi @deepakjhic 

Welcome my brother

Keep our best mapping up

Warm Regards from Padesso

Bandung city - Indonesia

Level 9

1. Name: Syed Haseeb Ur Raza
  2. Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (Since 2008)
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I've been a google user since late 90's & always wanted to find out the best way to share my knowledge with the world & being a local guide I found my way which gives me an additional reason to travel around, gather & share the first hand knowledge with the world. 
  4. I love to share: Share photographs via maps is something I really love about, also the new option of  wheelchair-accessibility information is something I really love to contribute in.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: While looking for ways to add a business of my father I found the other ways to use maps as a contributor which eventually leads me to this platform.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I'm the biggest dessert addict you'll ever meet 😄 & I love to listen music with a very loud volume whenever I'm alone at home or travelling.

At Marhaba Hotel, DubaiAt Marhaba Hotel, Dubai

With Sajjad, Monal Restaurant at a hilltop in Islamabad, PakistanWith Sajjad, Monal Restaurant at a hilltop in Islamabad, Pakistan

Smoking Lounge, Colombo Airport SrilankaSmoking Lounge, Colombo Airport Srilanka

At a street of Port Dickson, MalaysiaAt a street of Port Dickson, Malaysia

Hotel De Grand, IslamabadHotel De Grand, Islamabad

Somewhere in Kashmir, PakistanSomewhere in Kashmir, Pakistan

Somewhere in Kashmir, PakistanSomewhere in Kashmir, Pakistan

Level 10

Good to know about you @PaDeSSo

Best wishes

Level 10

Good to know about you @YK1001

Wishing you all thr best