TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Googler

Introduce Yourself — November 2017

As "Introduce Yourself" threads get quite long, we start new ones monthly and lock the old ones. Be sure to check the old threads, such as October, to see who has already introduced themselves and where they are from (simply run a search with "Introduce Yourself" as keyword). If you're new in Connect, please use this thread to post your "I'm new" or "Hello world" posts. We will move any posts we find into here to keep the forum organized. 

Hi everyone! Welcome to Local Guides Connect. Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community.

To start, let me introduce myself:

1. Name: Traci
  2. Location: New York City
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Being able to help people to make better decisions when they're out and about, whether it's in their own neighborhood or thousands of miles for home. At the same time, I get to catalogue my adventures on Google Maps. 
  4. I love to share: reviews and photos. I'll contribute everything but I mostly share reviews and photos. If I had to pick specific categories, it would be food photos to restaurants and wheelchair-accessibility information. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I've been contributing reviews and photos since 2010 or so and have been on the team since 2012. 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: When I was in high school, I was on MTV's TRL (the ORIGINAL TRL) more times than I could count, whether it was in the audience or introducing the Backstreet Boys. 🙂 Caption: Me at the top of Mt. San Jacinto in Palm Springs, CaliforniaCaption: Me at the top of Mt. San Jacinto in Palm Springs, California

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
946 comments
Level 6

About Me

Hi

My Name is Uzair Nisar. i am from Karachi,Pakistan. i am on Level 6 in local guide and i love map making. 

Level 10

Re: About Me

hi @uzairnisar

Warm Welcome to Local Guides and Local Guide Community !
Please check How To use & Tips for this Community and Introduce yourself in Introduce Yourself - September 2017.
Don't Share Personal information in this Forum. you can send Private Messages.
Please Check New levels & ways to help your community.

Thank You.
Happy Mapping & Keep Contributing 🙂

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 1

Travelling

hello every one

Level 10

回應: Travelling

hello, dude

You better to introduce urself in Introduce Yourself - October 2017

The discussion is under <Connect with other Local Guides> <General Discussion>

Local Guides from Taiwan.

My LGs profile➤https://www.google.com.tw/maps/contrib/101643820823137654634/◀

Level 2

E Mitra

Rinku Kumar MeenaRinku Kumar Meena

Level 5

Introduce Myself

HI Everyone,
Am Narthanan, Am new for Google local guide,I like to join and work with Google local guide community. I like to explore and Adding Photography & traveling the new places.

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself — November 2017

To start, let me introduce myself:

1. Name: Dedi Sopandi Sofwan (PaDeSSo)
  2. Location: Bandung Indonesia
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Knowing that my contributions can making a difference and help each other and keep moving forward together
  4. I love to share: I absolutely enjoy adding new places and correct the wrong place name or category to Google Maps.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I never go anywhere although with Google Maps, and I joined local guides in march 27th 2017. 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I cool and calmly, and all of you are my brother and sister, so i am not feel alone.IMG-20170714-WA0021.jpg

Side JobSide Job

Blood DonorBlood Donor

Bike to workBike to work

Side JobSide Job

Boyscout TraineerBoyscout Traineer

My SportMy Sport

Level 8

1. Name: SampsonF
  2. Location: Hong Kong
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Being able to learn from others.  Being able to give back after taken so much.
  4. I love to share:  What I think might be better.  What I have learnt from others.  Verify correctness of Walking Directions.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I heard about Local Guides via Google Search in 2015.  I need to find out why one of my ordinary photo can have hundreds of views in Maps.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: With all the powerful features in Maps, I still got lost of directions while in the field.  I prefer to walk if it takes less than 30 minutes.

Point Lobos, San FranciscoPoint Lobos, San Francisco

Level 10

Hi @TraciC

Nice to meet you as Google Administrator

Warm Regards from Bandung City - Indonesia