cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Re: Introduce Yourself — November 2016

Great introduction!! You don't look so shy 🙂

@ChinweG wrote:

Hi everyone! I'm new to this! - so let's see what I got to say about myself.

1) Name - Chinwe Grace

2) Location - Toronto, ON Canada

3) What do I love about being a Local Guide? - Well, I love the fact that I get to go to cool places and share with the world my experiences, as different as they might be 🙂

4) I love to share - Yikes! I'm a very shy person, but I love to share the adventurous side of me to anyone willing to see it

5) How did I hear about Local Guides? - I had planned my Manager's birthday party and while we were having dinner, he was was posting about the experience of the restaurant we were at on Google Maps. Now me being very curious, asked what he was doing and he explained to me what it was all about

6) Fun fact(s) about me - Canada is the fourth country I've lived in (travelling is my middle name), I LOVE the outdoors, I enjoy watching sports, don't like shopping, I am constantly laughing at anything and everything and I am a little too adventurous for my own good LOL!

Yep yep! That's me in a nutshell 🙂

Cheers,

,IMG_20161002_192203.jpg

Level 6

Hi TonyB,

Yea, I think when the history "clicked" with me, I was a kid visiting a Civil War memorial site and I was just in awe of the fact that all of it happened right where I was standing!! Not in a far away country, but here, on the very earth i could reach down and touch. I was hooked from then on.

Cheers!

Level 6

What up, Stan?!!

We are right up the road, so to speak, In Hypoluxo, just south of West Palm Beach! I am new to all this, too, but it's nice to see someone nearby. Maybe we will run into each other around the area.

Cheers

Clarence P (Chip)

Level 6

Hello world,

1. Name: Edwin Genanda
  2. Location: Born in one of the beautiful island of the Philippines and now i'm in Dubai, UAE
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Helping people to make the best decisions possible with their limited time and money. Also make this world a better place with guided tour by Google 
  4. I love to share: photos and share my experiences in a place I visited. Although I am not a well traveled due to work, but If I had times to go out I posted and share it with Google.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I just recently become a member when I purchased my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I am currently working as visual designer and I am a fond of taking pictures (not of my self).....
Level 6

1. Name: Abid
  2. Location: Islamabad, Pakistan, Google
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Guide the people to places they want to visit or go to shopping, picnic, mountains, riding to the sky to view the wonderful world sharing peaceful life enjoying with each-other traveling to the best beautiful places, meeting with sincere people  and sharing experiences.
  4. I love to share: myself
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides:I am regular user for Google.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: very romantic and loving! 

Hello World

Thanx @TraciC

Hello everyoneHello everyone

Level 6

@ClarenceP wrote:

What up, Stan?!!

We are right up the road, so to speak, In Hypoluxo, just south of West Palm Beach! I am new to all this, too, but it's nice to see someone nearby. Maybe we will run into each other around the area.

Cheers

Clarence P (Chip)

Hey Chip! 

That's not too far away, I was checking for events in the area and haven't found many postings yet. Hopefully we can get something going. South Florida has so much to offer. Nice to meet you! 

Level 6

HI GUYS 

IMG_20161107_101537.jpg

Level 9

Wearing Bangladesh Local Guides T-shirtWearing Bangladesh Local Guides T-shirt

1. Name: Saiful Islam Sohel
  2. Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh 
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Helping people to know information that they should know about the place. I'm a heavy Google Map user, so when I don't find a information on Map I find it and update it so others can find it easily. I don't know why I keep doing it. 🙂
  4. I love to share: Photos, Information, more. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I am a member of the Google Map Maker, and thus I cam to know about Local Guide when it launched. 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I used to be shy and not very social. But now trying too change now by meeting new people.

Connect with me: My blog, YouTubeFacebookInstagram

Level 7

1. Name: Munib
  2. Location: Islamabad Pakistan
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: By sharing experiences for helping others
  4. I love to share: Photos
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Suddenly got a popup from
Level 3

Haha thank you! But they do say looks can be deceiving 🙂

@eduardoc wrote:

Great introduction!! You don't look so shy 🙂

@ChinweG wrote:

Hi everyone! I'm new to this! - so let's see what I got to say about myself.

1) Name - Chinwe Grace

2) Location - Toronto, ON Canada

3) What do I love about being a Local Guide? - Well, I love the fact that I get to go to cool places and share with the world my experiences, as different as they might be 🙂

4) I love to share - Yikes! I'm a very shy person, but I love to share the adventurous side of me to anyone willing to see it

5) How did I hear about Local Guides? - I had planned my Manager's birthday party and while we were having dinner, he was was posting about the experience of the restaurant we were at on Google Maps. Now me being very curious, asked what he was doing and he explained to me what it was all about

6) Fun fact(s) about me - Canada is the fourth country I've lived in (travelling is my middle name), I LOVE the outdoors, I enjoy watching sports, don't like shopping, I am constantly laughing at anything and everything and I am a little too adventurous for my own good LOL!

Yep yep! That's me in a nutshell 🙂

Cheers,

,IMG_20161002_192203.jpg