cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2018

Google World

Hello dear local guide @Sariga

One thing I have noticed that average every person on the earth wants to help others...

Sine last two days I was reading "Introduce Yourself"section from March,April 2018 and even last years too.....

I saw atleast 15 to 20 application video of google local guide of 2018 as well 2017...

One thing I notice which is common to ALL.and that is helping nature...

Helping nature whether he or she is from USA,Canada, pakistan,Australia,Indonesia,Bangladesh,India,Peru,Japan, Turkey etc....Everyone has.....And google map has boosted the intensity among local guides or rather to say among the people who live on earth.......Great thing....And can say that yes.....World is connecting.....

We are one and Credit goes to system that google map has developed for local guides....

Through Google map,one system is already developed and that is world is connecting in perfect way....Day will come when all locations, and most important all roads will be covered by google map through local guides like us......

You think if you only address and smart phone cintainico google mao,you can reach everywhere and not only this,you can take judgement about that place of is general then....General place like hotels,movie theater, restaurants,tourist places,airports,railway stations,hill stations etc.....Will be reviewed by local guides and by that way a great contribution will be there by google map towards the WORLD.....

Sorry for long message but I am sharing my emotions with you friends.....

Thanks for reading...

Sanjay Patel

SANJAYKUMAR PATEL
Level 9

@AdnanSami70

Thankyou very much for the coment on the video

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/21203/page/1#
Level 8

@Patel412 👍 good one !

Level 9

@Patel412

Thanks for the motion . 

I am more of taking photographs for location only . Not on food , products but the location as it is .

This is more than just words . I take 360 photos of all possible locations so I have 3660 Google approved 360 which can express everything

Varghese Jose 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/21203/page/1#
Level 9

Hi @Patel412!

Many many thanks to your detailed post for our new friends . 

Can you please let me know though I have qualified level 9 few days back ; why is the badge yet to be displayed?

Mondrito

Connect Moderator

Re: Str ELAMBARITHI sokkampettai

Welcome to Local Guides @Strprabu there are lots of ways to contribute to Google Maps that help everyone around you

Please note this platform is more about Maps than for selfie narcissists. I'll move your post to the May Intro.

The best ways to contribute and get points are
* Add new places
* Add meaningful quality photos to places
* Edit places to update them to correct information.
* Review and rate places you’ve experienced and tell us about them
* Add photos to places you visit

Never review places you have not personally visited or used.
Good luck in your journey as a Local Guide.

There are loads of great tips in this forum Getting Started for how to get the most out of Connect.

If you haven't already consider introducing yourself on this post

Regards Paul

Level 10

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community @aa_almubarok

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 10

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community @Sariga

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 10

Re: Gopalbera

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community @Gbera

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 10

Hi @Jerry-Freeborn

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community.

• Go through the helpful articles in theHelp Desk. 
    • Interact and communicate freely with other Local Guides
    • Share your discoveries and experiences
    • Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Best Regards 
      Rezgar