ArielleM_'s post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2018

Yes , thats right @Mukroni.

Nasi Goreng Kebun Sirih, the Kebun Sirih Fried Chicken is my favorits  too.

Couple days ago Jakarta Local Guide have e meet up here.

More than ten Local Guides  attent this meet up.

Unfortunatelly I can not joint this meet up, but I get the news from them by Whats App Group.

Here is my review about Nasi Goreng Kambing Kebun Sirih.

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Level 10

Hi is it a coincidence ? @Mukroni

We go to the same place just in the different time .

Already do some review for this point of interest.

You can read it in this link.

https://goo.gl/maps/gnz9ySiutJM2

Level 10

Yes, I already save your place in Want to go in my time line , so hope  I will visiting your restaurant  before Ied Mubarak,

I will do my review for your restaurant since only 5 reviewer already done.

By the way , Whatis your Contribution Id in Google Maps, I can not finding any similar with your Local Guide Connect Id.

Thank you

Level 10

By the way @Mukroni.

If I want to go to the restaurant is it possibe that I use commuter line (I love to go by public transportationS)

Which Commuter line station better I stop and change  to GO-JEk , my favorit hail application transportation.

Thanks 

Regards

Budi

Level 5

Hello everyone, I'm new in here.

This is a little information about me :

Full Name : Abdul Aziz Al Mubarok

Called Name : Al, Barok, Al Mubarok

Location : I'm From Pengadegan, South Jakarta, Indonesia. Born in Lebak Regency, Banten, Indonesia. One of most Favourite Place for Vacation in Indonesia.

Religion : Muslim

What I Love to Being a Local Guide :

Perfect Question, hehe. First impression i knowing the Local Guide when i open the Maps, that so many information about the place, restaurant, store, etc. So i interest to be a part of local guide so i can add a new place, edits some place with the information what i know. Because i Like my Country, i want everybody know my country, know my born address, because if you search my born addresses (in Lebak Regency) That is just a field with green color. No detailed information about the place, or vacation spot, or something amazing view.

If you want to know in my country, that is the one of most beautiful spot for vacation, especially in my origin place. Si many beach, waterfall, zoo, river, mountain, and etc with beautiful panoramas. So lets explore the traditional culture from Indonesia. Happy Guide..

Level 5

Re: I'm new

Hello @JhoanManuel

Thats a nice video, keep tryin and learning to becam helpful man contributing in Local Guide, Salam.

Level 9

si por su puesto