cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re-Introduce myself

Hello everybody,

Someone asks me to introduce myself again
My name is Wesly Elize, I am a Haitian doctor. I studied medicine in Cuba. I work in Port-au-Prince-Haiti for a foundation as a health coordinator. My field work requires constant travel across the country. it allows me to explore wonderful places that do not often appear in tele. And I thought it might help people / tourists to discover these beautiful places too. That's how years ago I joined Google Maps as Local guide to help people get to know my country better. I was able to travel to many countries to understand how we feel lost when we are not oriented to places first.
I think it's a wonderful job we're doing. Congratulations to all of you

Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2018

Hi @SteveNilsen

Welcome to the Global Cummunity of local guide connect. Your introduction is impressive. Hoping many nice tips and sharings in the guide life.

Regards,

Thokchom DS

Level 7

introduction

hello guides 

Namaste this is Karan Mehta all the way form Manali, pursuing my bachelors in Delhi. love to travel and observe things so i can relate myself and connect with people or places around me. moreover i am local guide at Manali if anyone need some guidance or contacts regarding any new places, cafes, hotels or services do contact me.

happy to be a local guide 

thank you all .view form homeview form home

Former Google Contributor

Re: introduction

Hi @karanmehta and welcome to Connect!

That's one lovely introduction. 🙂 Thank you for sharing a bit about yourself with us. Just so you know, I moved your post to the official introduction thread as it fits better there.

Cheers

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@RemonAshraf Warm welcome to local guides connect community. 

Level 9

Bls: Re-Introduce myself

Warm regards
greetings
welcome to connect

just give a moment if you want to make a pot please read the rules in this forum.
so that your post more useful for many people also in accompanied by photos and descriptions

Level 7

1. Name:I am Amarachi Florence Okpunobi
  2. Location:Awka, Anambra State, Nigeria
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide:

Being a local guide feels great, I love being a local guide because it is what I love doing. I am a photographer so to me it feels good that I am helping the world in the little way that I can. I also love reviewing places that I love and know very well like Nelen Studios in Awka, the home of African Arts and culture. I also love to share my ideas about things and places that interests me so much, with Google Local Guide, the world gets to hear about it. 

1. How did I hear about Local Guides:My friend and colleague, Uceey10, told me about Google Local Guide, she said a lot of things that got me interested. I already had google Map on my phone but wasn't using it. I then opened an account and started mapping the world. I got to learn how to contribute and help people with locations through my reviews.   I downloaded the Google maps app and when I saw the start contributing icon, I clicked and started doing my part to make the world a easier place for people to locate with adequate and reliable information.

Fun Fact About Me: I love adventures, I love traveling, I have flay in writing, so I do much review of places I know very well. I love being natural and have great admiration for natural life.  I am always happy to be with, I have no dull moment.

Local Guides Feeling: One thing I love most in life is helping people, especially in discovering who they are and where they want to go. Google Local guide makes me feel happy that I am really helping people with my contributions. Being a Local Guide also help me develop my skill in photography and I feel excited about this. I also feel happy whenever I have meet ups with my community, am from Awka community. 

Background: I am an African girl child. I from a village, Ebiem-Ekpomaka, in Ebonyi State, South East region of Nigeria. I stay and grew-up with my family and I have come to love our culture especially our mode of dressing, foods and music. I have come to love myself and Africa.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Re-Introduce myself

Hey @Wesly-4-u-right-T,

Thanks for your introduction. I have moved your post to the Introduce Yourself - May 2018.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 10

Brother @Anonymous warm welcome to local guides connect community.

Level 10

@ankitmishra Warm welcome to local guides connect community.