Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2018

Former Google Contributor

Re: Sokkampettai strprabu Bio Data.address

Hey @Strprabu,

Welcome to Connect! I want to let you know that sharing personal information publicly is not allowed here. That's why I edited your message. 

PS: I'll move your message to this month's Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to get to know others there. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Re: Introduce yourself - May 2018

A  warm welcome and a great introduction  @DavidPalfreyman

I live in Auckland but actually well out of the city. I did virtually no travel until my children were grown. I have envied the trips and travels of others but am trying to see more of New Zealand while I am able. A few overseas trips have broadened my scope a little now, but I am nowhere as adventurous as others. Hopefully we'll hear more from you and your experiences as a Local Guide. I do enjoy hearing about and seeing images of others' travels and interests.

Level 10

IMG_20180501_072439.jpg

Hi Guys ,

I'm Remon Ashraf Louise From Pyramids Gardens in Egypt

I'm 30 Years Old , Working As a Social Media Manager in iVAS Company

I Love Social Media , Photography , Football , Swimming , Painting And Music

I Love Making New Friends , And Love Travel Anywhere 

This Photo Was Captured Since Last 2 Weeks

When I Was in San Jose , California , USA

to Attend F8 The Annual Facebook Conference

Level 8

1. Name: Steve Nilsen 2. Location: Harstad, North-Norway 3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I want to contribute to the local Google community. We have lot´s of placed that is not covered at all up here in the north. I have a strong passion for cultural heritage, music and culture and photography. A nice start to help other locals and and tourists to explore the areas. 4. My favorite thing to explore: I really like to go visiting the Lofoten islands, It is just a couple of hours drive from where i live. The scenery is just amazing in Lofoten and Vesterålen alike. If you have not visited the places, please check them up. 5. Fun Facts about me: I drive a Honda, Shoots with Sony and Canons. Flying with DJI Mavic and trying to capturethe world in 360 as often as i can. My birth month is February. Sometimes I get out of the cave and do some viking reenactment.
Steve Nilsen
Level 1

Bao mat thống tin

IMG_0064.JPG

Level 6

Hi @RemonAshraf

Impressive introduction and smart photo ! 

My name is Thokchom DS from India.

You are welcome to the Global Cummunity of local guide connect. Hope you to see at San Francisco event, if listed.

Good luck !

Regards,

Level 6

Hi @SteveNilsen

Welcome to the Global Cummunity of local guide connect. 

It's so nice to know your passion of local guide connect.

Best of luck !

Regards,

Level 10

@THOKCHOM wrote:

Hi @RemonAshraf

Impressive introduction and smart photo ! 

My name is Thokchom DS from India.

You are welcome to the Global Cummunity of local guide connect. Hope you to see at San Francisco event, if listed.

Good luck !

Regards,

@THOKCHOM

Hi Thikchom For Your Welcome

Unfortunately I'm New in Google Local Guide

This is The Fourth Day For Me  in This Community

So I Didn't Register in This Event 😞 

I Hope to Register to Attend

But I Think I Can't

Former Google Contributor

Re: Bao mat thống tin

Hi @huynhduong and welcome to Connect!

I have removed your personal contact details from the post. You might not know but we do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. People who wish to contact you can use the Private Message feature here on Connect.

Do note that I am going to merge your post into the current introduction thread. Please read the  Brittym's post and then edit your post to fit the format there.

Thank you.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!