ArielleM_'s post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself — May 2018

Hi, @ChristianMB

My name is @Jonswe and I am also  LG member 6 Level from Stockholm Sweden since April 20-th,2018.

I applied for the Oct. 16-18,2018 Event and under tiden I'm doing my contributions with my photos on Google Maps. How about you? Tell me more about you and your hobbies. I like traveling a lot, my last trip was in Washington where I visited Lincoln Memorial, Arlington Cemetery, George Washington's House and more. Unfortunetly, the battery of my camera died just in front of the White House📸📷

Would be glad to hear from you. 

Yours, 

@Jonswe

Be nice to people while they are alive!
Level 1

Re: Local Guides Connect

I'm from iraq 

My name is Mohammed 

I join to Google map to enjoy places 

Level 10

Welcome to Local Guides community, which is called Connect! It's nice to meet you here and thank you for introducing yourself.

If you are new on the Community, please read the Local Guides program rules and Local Guides community policyFirst, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community. Go through the helpful articles in theHelp Desk. Learn how to make your photo posts even more engaging here. Open the "Please read: Posting in" each board: General Discussion, Travel and AdviceLet's Meet-UpPhotos and DiscoveriesPhotographyMapping Your World , Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. Interact and communicate freely with other Local Guides. Share your discoveries and experiences.

Sure you can find very wonderful people and interesting information here. Don't be shy :), so please feel free to ask questions and engage with the Community.

Warm regards,

Alexander

Former Google Contributor

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2018

Hello @ChicaMarie123,

Welcome to Connect.

We are happy to have you here. Thank you for your introduction.

Did you know we have a topic that is specially for introductions? I have moved your post there - Introduce Yourself - May 2018.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 6

Hi @Naserallh616

Nice and Welcome to the global community of locaL Guide Connect.

Good luck !

Regards

Re: INTRODUCING MYSELF - MAY 2018

Hey @Achinta,

Welcome to Connect.

We are happy to have you here. Thank you for your introduction.

Did you know we have a topic that is specially for introductions? I have moved your post there - Introduce Yourself - May 2018.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators

Re: محرم 96

Hey @AlirezaGhaedi,

Welcome to Connect.

We are happy to have you here.

I have moved your post there - Introduce Yourself - May 2018. Please feel free to edit your post and add some more information about yourself.

Level 8

Re: INTRODUCING MYSELF - MAY 2018

I am too much happy @GeorgesHR to join this platform.

With best regards,

Achinta 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2018

Hello, Google Local Guides Friends!

A little about me:

1. NameArif Hossain -goArif.jpg: Arif Hossain 
  2. Location: Mirpur - 2, Dhaka City, born in Chandpur, Bangladesh
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: The ability to help others make informed decisions based on my own personal experiences was my initial thought behind becoming a Local Guide. This adds tremendous value to anything I do and I love that! I’d also really like to increase Meet-Up engagements in both Dhaka City and Chandpur, connecting people from the inside-out. I’m very familiar with many small business owners and would love to put them on the map because I believe in supporting my community. As an Engineer, I want to dedicate special attention toward connecting the creative networks in these regions as well.
  4. My favorite [place / thing /lab / other] to explore: I adore web-design, programmer, writer, gaming, search engine optimization (SEO) and anything related to the engineering. Being around other creatives feeds a hunger I have for a specific energy and like-mindedness.
Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2018

Hello @Anonymous welcome to this great place. Hope you will enjoy with us and stay connected all time. Wish you all the best ...!!!

By the way, thanks for sharing your introduction here with us. 🙂

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website