ArielleM_'s post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: TELL ME WHERE ARE YOU FROM, LOCAL GUIDES?

AirBrush_20180519195007.jpg

http://tyronehavnar.weebly.com

Tyrone Havnar. World mentor from Zimbabwe.

Level 5

I’m from Kathmandu,Nepal  🇳🇵. Top of the world. 

?? “Live Free or Die Young” ??
Level 10

Hi @Kathmandu977

From Kerala, IndiDSC_7437 copy 21-06-2017.jpg

BHASI BAHULEYAN
Former Google Contributor

Re: introduce yourself

Hi @Rob254 and welcome to Connect!

I just wanted to let you know, that I moved your post to this month's introduction thread as it fits better there.

See you soon.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2018

Name: Pallavi Sangtani

Profession: I am a marketing professional and have predominantly been involved in food tech and currently literature.

What I love about being a Local Guide: Over the years I have discovered many places which people living in my city may not be aware of, specially restaurants considering Dubai has one of the highest numbers of per capita restaurants in the world. My love for food has driven me to recommend spots which may be new, or hidden gems, and hope to make someone's day a little brighter when they try that unique cafe away from the hustling city life.

My favorite [place / thing / cuisine / other] to explore: I absolutely LOVE food (and coffee, it's a separate food group!) and love exploring restaurants (both fine dining & casual) and cafes around the world. I travel to eat and have tried a lot of different cuisines on my culinary trips. I enjoy culture, books and history and love discovering the hidden gems and alleyways in cities, and interesting bookstores!

Background: Originally Indian but born, raised & based in Dubai.

Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2018 who and where I am

5.PNG

Level 5

@bhasibahuleyan I have never been to Kerala... one day I want to, very beautiful place.

?? “Live Free or Die Young” ??
Level 7

Hello Greetings I am Gagan Sharma from Maharashtra INDIA 

Level 8

hi @Kathmandu977

nice to know you. i come from surabaya city indonesia. which right now still recovering from teror bombers. hope you all live in peace.