Jayalakshmi_Rao_S's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Introduce Yourself - May 2018

Hello 

It is indeed great opportunity to join in Connect live 2018 at San Francisco, California. Best wishes to all local guides who submitted application to join in Google Local Guides Summit 2018 at San Francisco, California. I am Local Guide Level 7 and I submitted my application on 27th April 2018 to join in Connect live 2018 at San Francisco, California. It is indeed a great privilege to join in Google Local Guides Summit 2018. I have submitted my application with 1 minute vedio till date I didn't receive email and STATUS of my application which was submitted on 27th April 2018  . 

I am active Local Guide  Level 7 at Local Guides Connect and Hoist of Visakhapatnam City of Destiny : INDIA. And contributed to Album as Hoist  : [Recap ] World Wide Photo Walk Meet Up : -Visakhapatnam City of Destiny :India - Jayalakshmi rao. s  as HOST. 

I am active member of Google Local Guides World, Google Local Guides India, Google Local Guides West Bengal and also active member of  Google Local Guides of other groups of  Local Guides Community. 

I am thankful to Google to give an opportunity to Local Guides to join in Connect live 2018 at San Francisco, California. Waiting for reply email about the status of my application to join in Connect live 2018. 

Best wishes to all Local Guides. 

@Jayalakshmi_Rao_S

Local Guide

Level 7 

India
2 comments
Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2018

Hi Jayalaxmi, good to see you applied and wish you luck for getting selected for the event..I missed to apply. I am a level 5 guide(still new) and would like to know what to do more to move up...usually due to time constraints am not able to review much.

Manoj Kumar
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2018

Hi @ManojKen 

Thanks for your best wishes.   Local Guides Level 5  are eligible to apply on or before  1st May to join the Google Local Guides Summit 2018 as per announcement of Connect live 2018. Try for next year. 

With best wishes 

@Jayalakshmi_Rao_S

Local Guide

Level 7 

India