ArielleM_'s post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Introduce Yourself - May 2018

Hello myself Aritri D I'm from Durgapur, West Bengal, India. Im a student of Electronics enginerengi.I would feel proud to help others by updating, exploring and revewing Google maps. I would also like to connect with local guides to share experience.AritriAritri

Level 6

Introduce Yourself - May 2018

Hello myself Aritri D. I'm from Durgapur, West Bengal, India. Im a student of Electronics Enginerengi.I would feel proud to help others by updating, exploring and revewing Google maps. I would also like to connect with local guides to share experience.AritriAritri

Level 2

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2018

HI

WE ARE FROM AGRIFRIEND HYDERABAD

Level 7

Hello I am Saroj Shrestha from Nepal. I am a student studying Bachelor in Agriculture at Agriculture and Forestry University,Nepal. I love travelling and meeting new people. My hobby is to go to different places and capture those events. I have many best friends who help me when I am in need. I am proud of being local guide as we can help people. And,Hello@ArielleM_. How are you? I love your introduction. Its awesome. Will you be my friend?MyselfMyself

Level 10

You're welcome @dameniz

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 10

Hi @srzstha45

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community.

• Go through the helpful articles in theHelp Desk. 
    • Interact and communicate freely with other Local Guides
    • Share your discoveries and experiences
    • Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Best Regards 
      Rezgar
Level 10

Hi @fathur_rohman

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community.

• Go through the helpful articles in theHelp Desk. 
    • Interact and communicate freely with other Local Guides
    • Share your discoveries and experiences
    • Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Best Regards 
      Rezgar
Level 6

Introduce yourself

Hi am KAKARLA CHENCHU MOHANA VENKATA KRISHNA MAHESH shortly Mahesh I run a small workshop manufacturing Electrical switch board panel for domestic and industrial use you can find this in my Facebook and Google maps page as KAKARLA SWITCH CUTTING SERVICE. Started terrace gardening and learning to grow as much vegetables as I can and share the excess with my sisters and neighbours, recently started recording insects that live around me and the place i visit and sharing it in inature app.Shot taken by my son for the first time he is doing cinematography course.Shot taken by my son for the first time he is doing cinematography course.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Introduce yourself

@MaheshK happy to know about you, please also introduce yourself here as well

Regards

Ata Ur Rehman 

Connect Moderator

Re: Introduce yourself

Welcome to Local Guides @MaheshK  there are lots of ways to contribute to Google Maps that help everyone around you

I will move this to the Intro post for May.

The best ways to contribute and get points are
* Add new places
* Add meaningful quality photos to places
* Edit places to update them to correct information.
* Review and rate places you’ve experienced and tell us about them
* Add photos to places you visit

Never review places you have not personally visited or used.
Good luck in your journey as a Local Guide.

There are loads of great tips in this forum Getting Started for how to get the most out of Connect.

If you haven't already consider introducing yourself on this post

Regards Paul