ArielleM_'s post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Local Guides Connect

Hi, @Ravisawane

Thanks for the warm welcome message. Now, I've learned how to use the @ . Regards!

Lúcio 

Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2018

Al NaiemAl Naiem

Name: Al Naiem

What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love to help other peoples by Google Maps, who use the map everyday and i believe it people get helps through my contribution and other every local guides. I'm very surprised when i feel how many peoples get helps by local guides and many people are going to different places of the country as per the guidelines of Google Maps.

How did I hear about Local Guides: When i try to add a place of my area. I was succeed and i upload some photos on the place. After few days i got a mail from local guides. Then search in google about local guide programs and came in this program.

What i love to do: I love to research about tech and programmimg and also like to innovate new different things by my skills. See more about of me here.

Fun Fact About Me: I can not imagine a single day of my life without internet.

Al_Naiem, naiemofficialAl_Naiem, naiemofficial

Al_Naiem, naiemofficialAl_Naiem, naiemofficial

Level 7

Hello Arielle,

First, I want to thank you for the suggestion to change the way to "introduce yourself".Seems very rational and would simplify the whole thing.

My name is Joni(allias Jonswe on the Google Local Guides) and I read your introduction.Very nice to hear that you enjoy taking care of animals and you have lots of pets.

You can take advantage of your contacts and can establish very easily links with local business owners due to your skills as a Local Guide. Would be very glad if you can share with you the experience in this field.I would like to do a similar thing where I live(Stockholm-Sweden).

I attach here a link to my Jonswe video presentation

Have a nice day,

Jonswe

Be nice to people while they are alive!
Level 6

Good jobs dear friends.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice intro @Haseeb, glad I have meet u a bit more ☺️

You are a great supporter of Local Guides!

Level 8

@Naiem

😊😊😊 nice look vai you're very handsome 😀😀😊

Level 9

Hi @Naiem,

A warm welcome to the LG Connect in the month of May. Thanks for sharing the beautiful picture and the post. Do contributing. Do amazing.

Regards

Ravindranath Sawane

India
Level 9

Re: Local Guides Connect

Hey @MVLucio,

If you need any further help or information do tag me I will definitely help you.

Regards

Ravindranath Sawane

India
Level 8

Introduce my self April 2018

1. Name: Malitha
  2. Location: Sri Lanka 
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I’m known for being a busy-body, so friends are always asking me for suggestions on where to bring out-of-towners, the perfect first date spot, where to host an event, the best place to volunteer, and more. Being a Local Guide allows me to share these same suggestions with people like you all around the world!
  4. My favorite explore: I love spicy foods, smothered cheese, and veggies, and nearly every dish features its own twist on this combination. 
  5. share my good moments or beautiful sight with others. Not only I can help others in finding the right places to go but also meeting new friends home & abroad.  I always love the local insights shared by Local Guides about their city.

Level 3

Re: My Intro

IMG_20180503_191212.jpg

@RtnArulPrakasamT offered me alwa at prema vilas