Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2018

Thanks for sharing @Shirley

Level 9

All the best Bro for the  Connect Live 2018...Wish you attend this year's too @AnuradhaP

Level 9

wow nice photo @Ladybirdgardeners

Level 6

🙂

Level 6

Introduce Yourself - May 2018

Since I'm new here, let me tell you something about me:

1. Name: Francesca E.
  2. Location: A little village close to Barcelona called Cabrils, Spain,
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I enjoy a lot sending suggestions to google to improve the accuracy of any location or to correct any wrong feature. It makes me feel proud specially when I see the corrections appear in Maps.
  4. My favorite [place / thing / cuisine / other] to explore: I love nature, gardening, parks, trees, flowers, that kind of things.. ; ) Like everybody I love food too, and it seems like my food pictures succeed quite in Maps, specially those about pasta and pizza... who knows why!
  5. Fun Fact about me. I was been in USA only once, twenty (twenty!) years ago. In fact that is the time I've traveled the farest in my life. My memories about that travel, and any travel I did in those ages, are plenty of situations when I got lost, and then you GOT to ask to anybody in the street, or maybe a policeman or two... like these two i met in NYC... In some way, I miss those days, do you understand the reasons?

Me and two cops in NYC, 1996Me and two cops in NYC, 1996Anyway, we have to look always forward, and nowadays I'm not able to go anywhere without my phone! 

Here you have my present appearence, well, two years ago during a trip to the spain's south, in a very special beach located in "Cabo de Gata"

Don't miss it if you come to Spain someday.Me in El Carnaje beach, Almeria. 2016Me in El Carnaje beach, Almeria. 2016

Hope to meet some of you soon, bye.

Level 9

Good day.

Name : Nicacio Sales, 54 years old, System engineer, married and happy.

What I love about being a Local Guide.: I can help everone winth information about : hotels, beach, historical places, culture, tipical food.

My favorite [place / thing / cuisine / other] to explore: beach, dive, walk, mountais, travel around my country with my wife.

Fun Fact about me: I love it, i always was LG in my city, before know what it Google Maps.

Background: Live in the beutiful world.

Level 8

Re: Activism

@shabnam_hashmi You are and your organisation is ideal for us to work for society. I am following you on FB from very long back and happy to see your effort which you made to build our society. May Allah gives you long life!!

Thank You! -- Rashid Jorvee
Level 10

@Ladybirdgardeners Wow.... Nice photo.... 

Level 9

Nice to meet you ...welcome to LG community @NicacioS

Level 9

Thank you very much.