cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2018

@PriyankaSachar 

Intro bohot bariya hai πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

a quick suggestions try signature and put all your social link there and that will appear buttom of your every reply/post πŸ˜€ try that 

here is the link how to make signature on lg connect

Level 7

@ayann  Thanks for that tip! will definitely implement it. And thanks for the compliment too πŸ™‚

Level 8

@PriyankaSachar 

welcome πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘ wish you to have a great journey on connect

Level 6

Local Guides Connect 2018

Hello world! I'm new here.

I'm Elizabeth, I'm live un Barcelona Spain.

Good luck to all participants #LocalGuidesConnectIMG_20180501_222424.jpg

Level 6

1. Name: Moadh AYARI

2. Location: Born and raised in KoweΓ―t and then moved back to Tunisia

3. What I love about being a Local Guide : Helping travellers to make a better choice based on my own personal experiences. I Choose hidden and new places to make  the first reviews.

4. My Favorite Cuisine/ Places to visit: I am a food lover and i like to discover dishes around the world (i tasted Japanease, Korean, Thai, Indian, Pakistani), but  i find that the medditerranean kitchen is delicious and healthy (i'd like to taste latino kitchen and i'm open to your recommandations, but don't recommand Tacos, fajitas or tortillas, hhahahaha ). 

I'm also a nature lover, i like climping mountains , riding  bikes and camping.

5. Fun fact about me : I lost twice in the nature (due to the lack of updates of google maps) : the first in a forest in Algeria and the second in the desert in Qatar.

@ArielleM_ Your pets are lovely, mine are a bit different (i have  4 ducks as pets, their names are Jack, Lola, Carla Miley)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n39cCCtPklM 

Level 7

Hi @ArielleM_ This is an epic introductory post, and good to know that you're from Newark, NJ. I'd love to learn more about NJ.

Former Google Contributor

Re: I'm new

Hello @AmkUlfat,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect. Keep on reading for tips on getting started as a Local Guide :).

You can watch this video on getting started as a contributor. You’ll also be able to review the program’s rules and best practices here. Learn more about searching the community for opportunities to engage and find topics that interest you most.

Finally, don’t forget to introduce yourself to your fellow guides. I'll be moving your post to this board to better organize our discussions.

I invite you to Connect and can’t wait to see what you’ll post next!

Level 10

Thanks a lot @AnuradhaP

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 10

You're welcome my dear friend @MahmudPolash

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 10