ArielleM_'s post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Introduce Yourself — May 2018

Welcome to May months introduction post bro @OSAMA

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2018

MAME:AKMAL 

WHAT DO I LOVE ABOUT BEING A LOCAL GUIDE :I love that self satisfaction which I feeling being a local guide to doing something better for travellers. 

I love to share :I love to share reviews on map to make better choice .

how did I hear about local guides :

wherever I travel, use the Google maps so maps asked me about the reviews and ratings. Then I realised that its a good platform to explore the world and meet genius people's who doing same thing like me.why not join. 

fun fact about me :I love to travelling,love to go new places to check the interiors. ..hahah IMG_20180328_094317.jpg

Level 10

Hi @ArielleM_ and @BruceDM

It's good to know more about you,

Have a nice day

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself — May 2018

Happy May (labour) Day to all of you.😃 

Level 7

Bls: Introduce Yourself - May 2018

Thank you @Masbi

Former Google Contributor

@ArielleM, @RyRo - It's true that not many Local Guides plan Meetups in the tri-state area. I suppose it's because our region is already so busy and bustling with a million ways to organize plans?  If only everyone came here to Connect to plan their activities!

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 10

Hi @ArielleM_
Thank you for sharing beautiful information and photo of yourself my dear friend.

1. Name: Rezgar

2. Location: Kermanshah , Iran

3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Many years ago I became familiar with Google Maps, During all this time I was editing places, sharing photos and adding places to Google. I've always been wondering why I should help Google Maps, while Google This effort will not benefit or benefit.
In the spring of this year I traveled to one of the cities of Iran and, due to not being familiar with it, I used Google Maps for navigation all the time, to find out which places to visit, to find good restaurants and contact the places I had to visit. And coordinating with them,
On this trip, I realized that all the things that I did for Google Map is not as much as the services I receive from him. In other words, we're not helping Google and helping each other, and the Google Maps Team has created a built-in infrastructure that we can use to help each other.

4. My favorite [place / thing / cuisine / other] to explore: I love traveling, I like to travel to all the beautiful and spectacular places in the world; of course, nature tourism is more than other types of tourism, after my country, I love Switzerland more than the rest of the world, once visited Switzerland, I like to I'll see it again.
I'm rigorous about food and I do not try any food, I prefer the foods I have experienced and I do not have curiosity.

RezgarRezgar

Fun Fact about me: I've been traveling in Iran's deserts for many years, and I've been around all the deserts of Iran. I love ecotourism among all sorts of trips, and I love the desert in different climates.

Background: My family is from the Kurds of Iran and love Iran.

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 10

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community @NirmalTeja

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 10

Thank you for sharing my dear friend @BruceDM

Best Regards
Rezgar