Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself β€” May 2018

Name: Joe Afeli

IMG_20180426_165225.jpgIMG_20180429_182410.jpg

DSCN0578.JPGDSCN1020.JPGDSCN1024.JPG

What I love about being a Local Guide: I have been a Google user for few years and I believe and always wanted to find out the best way to share my knowledge, experience and pictures with the world & being a local guide I found my way which gives me an additional reason to travel around, gather & share the firsthand knowledge, experience and pictures with the world.

I love to share: Share photographs via maps is something I really love and am really happy to be part of this wonderful Team.

How did I hear about Local Guides: While looking for ways to publish my knowledge, experience and pictures on other Social Media, I got the chance to discover this wonderful platform

Fun Fact About Me: Wherever I travel I use the Google maps so it asked me about the reviews and ratings. Then I realized that it’s a good platform to explore the world and meet genius people....

Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2018

Welcome all to connect

I wish you all rockin local guides conect

Level 8

@BruceDM

I will definitely try this dressing style πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Level 9

Wow amazing introduction post @ArielleM_

Thanks for sharing with us your beautifully captured pictures too πŸ™‚

1. Name: Syed Haseeb 
  2. Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (Since 2008)
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I've been a google user since my childhood & always wanted to find out the best way to share my knowledge with the world & being a local guide I found my way which gives me an additional reason to travel around, gather & share the first hand knowledge with the world. 
  4. I love to share: Share photographs via maps is something I really love about, also the new option of  wheelchair-accessibility information is something I really love to contribute in.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: While looking for ways to add a business of my father I found the other ways to use maps as a contributor which eventually leads me to this platform.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I'm the biggest dessert addict you'll ever meet πŸ˜„ & I love to listen music with a very loud volume whenever I'm alone at home or travelling.

At Marhaba Hotel, DubaiAt Marhaba Hotel, Dubai

With Sajjad, Monal Restaurant at a hilltop in Islamabad, PakistanWith Sajjad, Monal Restaurant at a hilltop in Islamabad, Pakistan

Smoking Lounge, Colombo Airport SrilankaSmoking Lounge, Colombo Airport Srilanka

At a street of Port Dickson, MalaysiaAt a street of Port Dickson, Malaysia

Hotel De Grand, IslamabadHotel De Grand, Islamabad

Somewhere in Kashmir, PakistanSomewhere in Kashmir, Pakistan

Somewhere in Kashmir, PakistanSomewhere in Kashmir, Pakistan

Level 7

Introduce Yourself - May 2018

Hello, here are some of the things about me

1. Name: Yaid 
  2. Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor. Born and raised in Batu Pahat, Johor. A Malaysian πŸ˜€
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I think it also started when Maps asked me to rate a location. Then everything became so wonderful. Seems like we help people and businesses alike.
  4. My favourites: Anything that can make everybody happy; foods, cinemas, new discoveries, travel ...

Fun Fact about me: Don't take things too serious if won't cause major damages. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Former Google Contributor

@ayann - Who says you can only dress like that on Halloween!?!?! πŸ˜‚

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 9

Bls: Introduce Yourself - May 2018

hai all thanks for being part of local guide connect.support and keep brotherhood.good warm from me.

Level 7

Hi @ArielleM_ !! I live in Weehawken, NJ! We should plan a NJ Local Guides Meetup together! Let me know if you're interested. There doesn't seem to be any meetups in NYC or around NJ. And @BruceDM you should join us! Why are there so many Local Guides in our area, yet so few meetups in our area?

Former Google Contributor

Hey @RyRo,

Sounds like a great idea! I noticed there weren't any events scheduled for the tri-state area - very surprising. I'm sure @BruceDM will be glad to join us. I'll keep you posted, and you keep me posted too. Used to live minutes away from Weehawken too - brings back memories.

Connect Moderator

Re: Introduce Yourself β€” May 2018

Warm welcome to Local Guides connect community @JoeAfeli

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.