ArielleM_'s post
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2018

@ArielleM_ Hello Arielle  and welcome to the community. Great introduction and love the pics. Thank you for making the world a better place.

Level 7

Thank you for your joining to Google Connect

Level 9

Introduce Yourself โ€” May 2018

Screenshot_20170602-160129.jpg

NAME : OSAMA

What I Love About Being A Local Guide :

being local guide is my lifestyle i love shopping and like to search the best deal , and share about....

I Love The Fact That People Naturally love to Share the Advice (For Free)  About where to go for Restaurant, Shopping,  & tourist or Just spend quite  nice time with family. I love Maps & before Google Maps I buy a Map & (search about Yellow Pages in the hotel ๐Ÿ™‚ for every country i visit ,but now its much easier

to see all the world from your mobile navigate the city search about Places & see the real feedback from you about your experiences  and you see my feedback , About me this save a lot of Time & Money  that spend in searching the internet or reading about the city i will visit , With Google Local Guides We Can Help Millions of People and of course we can help each others as A Local Guides Community 

how to tie your shoes & how to use Google maps ( Share location , traffic , contributions) will be critical  Life skills for this century and this what i try to teach my Three daughters.

i love to join google campaigns as accessibility one , i make a recap call it Meet the champions 

Screenshot_20171001-222508 (2).jpg

how i hear about the program :

from direct notification from google :)))

Favorite Cuisine " Food" :

this is the best part I LOVE FOOD and love to try something new in any country i visit 

i love Indian , chinese , mexican & Arabian cuisines & i am in love with seafood 

i love spicy food , BBQ , Hamburgers .... Food is a gift and i enjoy this gift ๐Ÿ™‚

how many H ?how many H ?

Fun Fact About Me : 

well well !!!!!

my love to food ,let me gain some extra weight , so i go vegetarian & train very hard from time to time , then again I gain some weight , and so on  

i like to make friendship from all around the world and to know about other cultures with respect to all

so don't be shy  it's your turn now ...

tell us more about your self we like to read introductions..... 

Level 9

Hello @ArielleM_ my name is NirmalTeja,and Iam from India..I love travelling...1.why I want to be local guide i want to add missing places in Google maps..2.Their are wrongly added places in Google maps with that I reached wrong destination that I decided to be an local guide it is second reason...3.visiting new places is my interest..4.i love to travel in travelling photography is very interested..My favourite place is to spend in ROME it was my big dream.BeautyPlus_20180117001841_save.jpg

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself โ€” May 2018

Name: I am Samson

What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love the fact that my voluntary contributions of review's, photos, adding of places, checking the facts I make to the Google maps is helping millions of people in the world day by day! This brings me great excitement and happiness!!!!I 

I love to share: I love adding places that are not yet listed on the Google maps, so that when other people try to find that place, they can locate it easily. Whenever I visit a place, I like leaving a helpful review about the place so that other people can have a view about the place.

How did I hear about Local Guides: I downloaded the Google maps app and when I saw the start contributing icon, I clicked and started doing my part to make the world a easier place for people to locate with adequate and reliable information.

Fun Fact About Me:  I love travelling, visiting tourist attractions, writting, reading and also discovering hidden gems. I also do love visiting and  driving true remote areas to discover nature at its best. I am a nature addict. I have a great sense of humor as well and when with me it's always fun all the way :). 

Local Guides Feeling: When I check Google Maps daily and see how my contributions been made are helping millions of people to be informed about places, I feel very happy and delighted. This as well increases my passion towards a steady contributions to Google Maps and as well the Local Guides Community.

PSX_20180428_195827.jpg

Level 10

Hello Osama and Welcome To May. Looking forward to meeting new members in this forum. Mo
Level 10

Great to meet you @ArielleM_. Welcome To May.

Level 8

@OSAMA 

welcome to the local guide connect community  ha ha ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Hope for many introductions this month also members just jump into this may is here 

Level 8

@NirmalTeja welcome to the May month  happy guiding

Former Google Contributor

1. Name: Bruce M - middle name starts with a D ๐Ÿ™‚ 
  2. Location: New York City - Residing in Astoria NY
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I like taking pictures of cool places and documenting my experiences! 
  4. My favorite food: I say it time and time again - Chinese food and Italian.  I'm going to eat a bunch of pizza this weekend and cannot wait
  5. Fun Fact about me: I enjoy colorful clothing and sneakers. 
I am not available to respond on the weekend