Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Introduce Yourself - May 2018

Hi guides and travel enthusiasts,

I am one of you!

Lake Turkana desert, North Kenya.JPG

The name is J from Western Europe, traveled and lived in both Sub-Saharan Africa as well as South East Asia for the past 7 years, and married to an African woman. I consider this a perfect global mix to contribute to the community and help people in their decisions to visit a certain spot or not. Personally I find the Google Maps review extremely useful and want to return the favor.

I live in KL, Malaysia and apart from working and spending time with the family I enjoy getting on an Air Asia plane to explore another piece of this beautiful globe and see its culture, nature, people, and food (Malaysians LOVE food and I voluntarily adopted this addiction). 

Please reach out to me for some information on Malaysia and some other South East Asian destinations.

However my true 'specialty' is in the 'roads less traveled' in Sub Saharan Africa.

I spent more than a year traveling through Ethiopia, Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Tanzania (Including Mount Kilimanjaro, Serengeti, Zanzibar, Mafia island) , Malawi, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique, Botswana, Namibia and Senegal in West Africa.

I am still updating my reviews from those places (wrote reviews on another forum by that time) on Google Maps but do not hesitate to contact me for any questions. I'll do my best to be your customized guide 🙂

Cheers,

J.

Africa