Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2017

Hello!

Here is who I am:

1. Name: Pedro
  2. Location: Guadalajara, Mexico
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I enjoy visiting new places and sharing my findings about them. I hope I can make a lot of friends from all over the world.
  4. I love to share: Places that I already know and are not too known, update information and sharing photos.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: A friend told me about Local Guides and I joined instantly. Now we both go to new places and share all the information we can.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: Love electronic music, and travel as much as I can. Love a good bottle of wine, and italian and mexican food.WhatsApp Image 2017-05-02 at 1.08.29 PM.jpeg
Level 1

Introduce myself

Name: Sylvester

What do I love about being a local guide?: I'm new, but I love the sharing of new places and others opinions on them.

I love to share: Photos and write reviews on new places I've been too. I love to travel so that's awesome.

How did I hear about this: I wrote a review and Google suggested this!!!

Fun fact: I am an entrepreneur yay!

Level 9

PedroA wrote:

Hello!

Here is who I am:

1. Name: Pedro
  2. Location: Guadalajara, Mexico
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I enjoy visiting new places and sharing my findings about them. I hope I can make a lot of friends from all over the world.
  4. I love to share: Places that I already know and are not too known, update information and sharing photos.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: A friend told me about Local Guides and I joined instantly. Now we both go to new places and share all the information we can.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: Love electronic music, and travel as much as I can. Love a good bottle of wine, and italian and mexican food. 

@PedroA I warmly welcome you to the community. It would be great if you can add a picture of you so your intro will be completed. I have never been to mexico and I would love to see your upcoming posts to be motivated.

Good luck with mapping and contributing to out community.

cheers!

Level 3

Thank you @SumuduH!!

I already edited the post with a picture of me. Mexico is beautiful and I hope I can show you just a little bit with my posts.

Hope to stay in touch!

Level 2

20170429_163432.jpg

Kazakhstan

Level 9

@PedroA Awesome. Yeah definitely we can be in touch via this. No doubt you will have a great time in our community

@TheAZORES wrote:

Thank you @SumuduH!!

I already edited the post with a picture of me. Mexico is beautiful and I hope I can show you just a little bit with my posts.

Hope to stay in touch!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Name:  Diana

What do I love about being a Local GuideThe opportunity to share my experiences with others who are looking for ideas and recommendations.

I love to shareReviews, photos, experiences (be it good or bad).  When I am not familiar with something I am about to venture on (be it a restaurant to eat at, or best route for a trip, or price estimates on repairs or mechanic reviews) I always look online to see what others have said to help make my decision.  Love having the chance to 'give back' with my reviews!

How did I hear about Local Guides: After posting a review, it popped up 🙂

Fun Fact About Me: Taught my cat to walk on a leash after moving to an area where he couldn't roam safely outdoors with cars and other animals in the complex.  He's well known in our apartment complex!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi  Thanks for your introduction

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Arif,

Nice introduction !

Anonymous
Not applicable