GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2017

Welcome @RogerL Nice pictures.

Welcome @Ajayg-IN Where is your fun fact..??

Level 10

A big thanks to @Arif Hossaini@BishowvijayaP and @SumuduH for the warm welcome, and a welcome also to all fellow guides!

@Ajayg-IN, oh how I wish I could go to Dubai. So many beautiful tall buildings (I like development and skyscrapers). Actually @BishowvijayaP I forgot to apply for this year's summit. Maybe next year. I'll still teach nonetheless, I'm always dancing around wherever I go!

Hehehe, happy mapping indeed. Hoping to make some friends, possibly.

Level 1

Re: Introduce yourself -May 2017

Greetings to all

Hi

I am daljeet singh, Government Approved Guide from Ministry of Tourism, INDIA - New Delhi.

having vast experience since 1996 about hertiage, architecture, history etc.

speak and write :  ENGLISH, FRENCH, SPANISH & ITALIAN

KEEP SMILING THIS IS MY WAY OF LIFE - WHATSOEVER BE.....

EVERYDAY WE ARE LEARNING FROM EACH OTHERS A NEW CHAPTER OF LIFE ?

@AnuragS wrote:
Introduce Yourself - May 2017

As "Introduce Yourself" threads get quite long, we start new ones regularly and lock the old ones. Be sure to check the old threads to see who already joined and where they are from (simply search "Introduce Yourself"). If you're new, please use this thread to post your "I'm new" or "Hello world" posts. We will move any we find into here to keep the site organized. 

I will get us started:

1. Name: Anurag Sanadhya
  2. Location:  Rajasthan ,India
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love the fact that my contributions have a HUGE impact in the world and help millions of people everyday!
  4. I love to share: I love to add and edit places. Wherever I go I try to use "Check the Facts" and look for missing information
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: After a some time working with Map Maker I saw this amazing group of people who share the same passion as I do. Why not join, eh!?
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love to Click photographs of nature ,Culture and Art . Crazy About food because my profession is CooKing .

Level 10

Re: Introduce yourself -May 2017

Level 8

added my photo. Thanks for pointing it out.

Level 8

added my photo. Thanks for pointing it out.

Level 8

added the fun fact. Thanks for pointing it.

Level 8

Welcome Roger Li. If plan for visit to India (Land of Yoga), please do message me. 

Level 5

@SumuduH - Thanks I will move my post here!

Level 9