Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2017

Level 10

Level 10

Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2017.

Welcome Mike @hassurmichael. You are really an inspiration!!

Level 10

Level 8

1. Name: Arif A Hossaini
  2. Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I use Google reviews when I am looking for places. And it’s my responsibilities to share my reviews and photos to return the favor and improve the experience & decision making of others. In this way I can help others to explore the world. Yes, it’s also become an addiction!
  4. I love to share: Photos of places I’ve visited, photos of the foods and my experience.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Through google maps and I was curious how people review, add photos and eventually found google local guides.
  6. Fun fact about me: I love to travel and discover new places inside and outside of my countries. And while travelling I’d like walking a lot. And also taste the street foods.

Baden, SwitzerlandBaden, Switzerland

Level 10

G'day. Finally, an official 'introduce yourself' thread for May. Thanks for leading the way. Here goes.

1. Name: Briggs (although I get called Sonia a lot, especially at work!)
  2. Location: Western Sydney NSW Australia
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Being quantitatively recognised (think numbers and statistics) and being a reliable source of information/personal opinion to assist other Google-users in making decisions. Also it really pacifies my abnormal need of being an obsessive-compulsive perfectionist and Google Maps provides that, almost seamlessly.
  4. I love to share: Experiences and a first-hand view of an individual who explores every nook and cranny, leaving no stone left unturned. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I used to play Ingress and eventually as I slowed down taking pictures of portals (e.g. real-life points of interest), the idea of having businesses, places, buildings and several precincts being documented and taken pictures of while providing insight, reviews of frequented places eventually brought me here.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I'm an aspiring group fitness instructor, keen to start teaching Zumba within the next month or so and other cardio-based activities.

Here's me in the mountains hiking with my mom (right), my aunty and my baby cousin (who's all grown up now!)Here's me in the mountains hiking with my mom (right), my aunty and my baby cousin (who's all grown up now!)

Thanks for providing a rich and valuable experience that I've already witnessed through Local Guides Connect (LGC, as I like to call it). I had already attended a local guides meet-up just two weeks ago, and mind you I only ever found out about Local Guides Connect the night before, aha!

Cheers ya'll!

Connect Moderator

@GusMoreira Hi 

This is .............

Name: Md Shafiul Bashar

Community Moderator at :- Comilla Local Guides
About me :- I am a Travel Agency Employee, Rising Star at Google Maps & Google Allo Help forum. I love to share my experience on Google maps, Local Guides Connect and Google Products Forum. Otherwise I love to travelling, photography, singing and Hard working.

DSCF5843 copy.jpg

Connect Moderator

@MahmudurRahmanP wrote:

Hi everyone! Please let a moment to introduce myself to the community:

Name: MAHMUDUR RAHMAN

(From Rangpur, Bangladesh)
What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love the fact that my contributions have a HUGE impact in the world and help millions of people everyday!  A single contribution from a Local Guide on Google Maps can help users around the world make informed decisions that could result in a wonderful experience. I love to giving right information to Google Maps that can help Millions of people .
I love to share: I love to add and edit places. Wherever I go I try to use "Check the Facts" and look for missing information. I love to share photos so that other Local Guides can see the world through my eyes.
I love to add and edit places and I enjoy in edit places,I am also love to Add Photos.
How did I hear about Local Guides: Basically in profession I am a investment banker. some time ago when working with panaromio which is now closed, I saw this amazing group of people who share the same passion as I do. Then One day i start traveling a place but the place i don't know where is this,Then i search on Google Maps & found it, Maps show me a Pop-up join as a Local Guide so i Join this amazing Community of people's around the Globe. I was sharing a review of a place on Google Maps and was prompted to join Local guide.
Fun Fact About Me: As a professional banker I have not lot of time except the weekend. Then I always try to work out that weekend to love to discover local foods and local arwa everywhere I go and also love to go-to long drive(as a passenger and as a driver). I love photography and hoped that I could be a nature photographer next time. That’s me attempting to shoot anything that appears to me interesting.IMG_20170414_112408 1_1493665898355.jpg

IMG_20170416_161819.jpg

What a Amazing introducing bro @MahmudPolash 

Rickshaw te k Vabi naki ??????

Connect Moderator