GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2017

@SilviZennita @ValV @DianaO  @ДамирО  @TommyBayshore @PedroA  warm welcome to all of you!!

Level 8

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Thank you so much for letting us to know more about yourself @Arif Hossaini. Can you let us us know something about the monuments in your picture?

Hello @BishowvijayaP Thanks. Actually I can't remember much about those sculpture. It was November 2016 while i was visiting a friend in Baden, Switzerland. While walking couple of minutes near his house I found that place and took some pictures. 

Level 10

NAME:Akmal 

what do I love about being a local guide :I love that self satisfaction which I feeling being a local guide to doing something better for travellers. 

I love to share:I love to share reviews on map to make better choice. 

how did I hear about local guides :

wherever I travel use the Google maps so maps asked me about the reviews and ratings. Then I realised that its a good platform to explore the world and meet genius people's who doing same thing like me.why not join...

fun fact about me:I love travelling.love to go new places to check the interiors. ...huhuhuu.

Level 2

Dear ArifA...Nice to meet you too..Have a nice day..

Level 8

Re: Hi. Im Walker Aguilar from Cochabamba - Bolivia

Name: Sujit Kumar Nandi
What do I love about being a Local Guide: Learn to share my experience with world.
I love to share: Sharing experiencing, guide to people in real world - Specially ineducational world, corporate sector, world environment, Global warming, Fooding for poor kids like Akshaya Patra Kitchen
How did I hear about Local Guides: Google
Fun Fact About Me: Traveling to new places with friends & family. Food and health: Love to cook and share.  Am working to design for education & corporate infrastructure, working for Animals & Environment. KolkataKolkataMumbaiMumbaiSun TempleSun TempleDiuDiuRamkrishna Mission, GujaratRamkrishna Mission, GujaratWith FriendsWith FriendsIMG_3446.JPGPhoto 24-03-17, 9 04 08 PM.jpg

Level 8

Welcome @AkmalB and @SUJITN 

@SUJITN Where are you located Kolkata, Mumbai or Gujarat ?

Level 8

Well native place is Kolkata. Residing at Gujarat most time. For Job roaming to Kolkata, Gujarat, Mumbai, and New Delhi..

Level 8

@SUJITN wrote:

Well native place is Kolkata. Residing at Gujarat most time. For Job roaming to Kolkata, Gujarat, Mumbai, and New Delhi..

OK. I got it. Thanks! @SUJITN

Level 7

meet

HELLO ALL...

Name: Orhan

What do I love about being a Local Guide: Help and give people another perspective.

I love to share: The little things that make a difference in life.

How did I hear about Local Guides: Google and other

Fun Fact About Me: Pprofessional Photographer

20160923_140436.jpg

ORHAN YEŞİLYURT
Level 8

Re: meet

@Orhanyesilyurt WELCOME ORHAN YEŞİLYURT.