GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2017

Hi Folks,

My name is Jamie and I am brand new to this community so please help me if I post in the wrong place! 

MeMe

1. Name: Jamie 
  2. Location: Suffolk, United Kingdom
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I enjoy sharing pictures from my travels and love seeing other pictures for travel inspiration. 
  4. I love to share: I travel extensively for pleasure (when I am not working) and love taking and sharing photos. I constantly aim to improve the quality of my photos and enjoy testing out new technologies. I am currently playing with the Insta 360 camera, DJI Phantom 3 and a pair of Snapchat Specs as well as the iPhone! 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I just started adding photos to maps and then I found the community. Despite reading the emails I hadn't realised this place existed until today! 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I am combining my passion for travel, photography on my blog www.winetravelandsong.com as well as trying to revive the art of travel writing. I went to LA for the first time last year and fell in love with the place, something I didn't expect to happen!

Delighted to meet you all 🙂 

Jamie 

Connect Moderator

Hi @winetravelandsong Nice to Mee you

Welcome to Local guide connect community.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Hello @Georgelozano, thank you so much for showing us those beautiful photos.

You can share your beautiful photos in share your photos and discoveries section also. But before posting there you must read this also.

Thank you so much for being a part of LG family. 🙂

@41414141 wrote:

Plenty of live entertainment and mariachia play at this plaza in ave. RevolutionPlenty of live entertainment and mariachia play at this plaza in ave. Revolution

Old ruins from the Spanish era. Plenty to buy hereOld ruins from the Spanish era. Plenty to buy here

Avenida Revolusion Tijuana B.C. MexAvenida Revolusion Tijuana B.C. Mex

With nephew's buying some artefactsWith nephew's buying some artefacts

Tijuana offers plenty of diversity, live music plenty of vendors. Selling from native folklore clothing to Manny snacks and restaurants. #1 port of entry to USA.

@NomanC wrote:

Congratulations to all Google Local Guides, I am Noman Chowdhury from Rajshahi divisional city of north Bengal. I am staying at Local Level 5 level and adding different locations of Dhaka and other districts of Bangladesh with its own city, on Google map.

Level 10

We are also excited to see you hare @AparnaTresaGeorge.

You can manage your introduction according to the format given at front of the post also.

I can see your picture is missing on the post. 😄

Happy mapping 🙂

@AparnaTresaGeorge wrote:

Hi all,

I am Aparna George, from India. I love travelling and photography and I'm a foodie. I love contributing to the Google maps as a local guide and is very excited to meet you all here. 😄

Level 10

Re: Introduction

Hello @VictorOmebije, we are also glad that you are here.

Next time we expect your detail info according to the format given by @GusMoreira at beginning of the post.

We hope to see you frequently in every forums of LG connect.

Happy mapping 🙂

@VictorOmebije wrote:

Hi everyone!!!

I am glad to be a #LocalGuide and also to be here. I reside in the Northern Central part of Nigeria but travel all across Nigeria and the #LocalGuide programme has been a new found love.

Level 10

Re: Tarek ben ahmed

Hello @Captenpub, as your wish to know everyone from around the world so I am from Nepal. 🙂

I am glad to meet you here all the way from Tunisia.

Happy married life to you both an love to your daughters. 🙂

Hope to see you around in different forums of LG connect.

Happy mapping 🙂

@TarekB wrote:

I am from Tunisia

i am born from Jerba island and i live in Tunis - Rades

i am a signs and stamps maker

i am maried and have 2 daughter

i am open to know every one from around the world

capitaine.jpg

Level 10

Re: Introduce myself

Welcome to LG family @BahauddinS.

We are glad to see you here.

Very beautiful picture of yours but difficult to see you clearly. hahaha

Being in health sector, your effort to improve the health of people is always blessed by me.

Thanks for being here. Happy mapping!

@BahauddinS wrote:

Name: Md. Baha Uddin

Sajek Valley, Rangamati, BangladeshSajek Valley, Rangamati, Bangladesh

What do I Love about Local Guides: No Matter, anywhere of the world, I stay, I love to travel, and share with peoples, Local guides. I love to put memories on Google Maps, and get starts to review, Love to meet up different people and want to know them

Love to share: I love to share photos, by seeing that, people easily know about place and business also.

How Did I hear about Local Guides:

I know about local guides from @SumaiyaZafrin. I am begginer of Google Local guides.

About Me:

I am a medical Graduate, with my professional work I Love to travel, listening music, reading book, gossiping etc. I would like to Health professional as well as a social worker. 

Being with Google Local Guides, I feel Honored and proud 🙂

Level 10

Re: Introduce yourself -May 2017

Welcome to LG family @ShahMdSultan.

We are glad to have you here. 🙂

Thanks a lot for nice introduction.

As you love to travel so I welcome you here in Nepal. 🙂

Happy mapping 🙂

@ShahMdS wrote:

Hello World,

Hi @TraciC , @Corrie and all amazing local guides. Here's an intro from me ...

1. Name: Shah Md. Sultan

2. Location: Live in Dhaka, Bangladesh. (From Jamalpur, Bangladesh.)

3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Being a local guides I love talking about educational institutions, restaurants, bank, shopping mall, government institution etc.

4. I love to share: I love to share photos, reviews and 360 street view for helping those people who are want to fascinate the nature beauty and like to travel.

5. How did I hear about Local Guides: When I started to contribution on maps, I have received a notification to be a local guides. Then I know about Local guides Program.

6. Fun Fact About Me: I am very much passionate about music, travel, latest technology. I also love to take different types food and photo. Finally, last but not least I want to contribute more and more on google maps.

IMG_20170501_135624.jpg

Level 10

Again, welcome to LG family @BahauddinS.

While engaging to the introduction posts here I got to know that @SumaiyaZafrin is playing very vital role to bring up new local guides to this LG connect. So many many thanks to her also. 🙂

Happy mapping !

@BahauddinS wrote:

Name: Md. Baha Uddin

What do I Love about Local Guides: No Matter, anywhere of the world, I stay, I love to travel, and share with peoples, Local guides. I love to put memories on Google Maps, and get starts to review, Love to meet up different people and want to know them

Love to share: I love to share photos, by seeing that, people easily know about place and business also.

How Did I hear about Local Guides:

I know about local guides from @SumaiyaZafrinC. I am begginer of Google Local guides.

About Me:

I am a medical Graduate, with my professional work I Love to travel, listening music, reading book, gossiping etc. I would like to Health professional as well as a social worker. 

Being with Google Local Guides, I feel Honored and proud 🙂IMAG1083.jpg

Level 10

Welcome to LG family @MohiuddinMahi.

Its very nice to see you here.

Also my thanks goes to @KhanArifRahman for letting people about LG family. 🙂

Hope to see you around in different LG forums.

Happy mapping 🙂

@MohiuddinMahi wrote:

Introduce Myself. 

• Name: Mohiuddin Mahi
  • What do I love about being a Local Guide: It's a great opportunity for me to be a local guide. I love to contribute something for next generation. To me, the very purpose and objectives of local guiding seems unique and essential for the world as we always try to present a  better world for the next. 
  • I love to share: I always love to share natural photography, love to add new places on the Map, 
  • How did I hear about Local Guides:  I hear from my elder brother @KhanArifRahman. I am very much grateful to him.
  • Fun Fact About Me: I love to watch thriller/detective movies, reading books, playing cricket, visiting natural places with closest oneIt's me, Myself.It's me, Myself.