Cordially greet
Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2017

thanks

Level 3

1.  Name: Leigha
    2.  Location: California, USA
    3.  What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love that my contributions make a difference
    4.  I love to share: I love to add photos and new places. There are so many hidden gems here
    5.  How did I hear about Local Guides: I actually found it by accident. I loved it so much that I began contributing
    6.  Fun Fact About Me: I am a film/theatre actor, voice actor, and improv actor  🙂

tmp_11652-20170529_1231161593060933.jpg

Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2017[ New ]

1.  Name: Leigha
    2.  Location: California, USA
    3.  What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love that my contributions make a difference
    4.  I love to share: I love to add photos and new places. There are so many hidden gems here
    5.  How did I hear about Local Guides: I actually found it by accident. I loved it so much that I began contributing
    6.  Fun Fact About Me: I am a film/theatre actor, voice actor, and improv actor  🙂

wel come frinds taj mahal 954.jpg

Level 7

Have a good time here. Welcome to LG @nunungApuah

muhammad zen
Connect Moderator

Welcome to Local guide connect @pappul 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 5

Hi everyone 🙂

1. Name: Dudu
  2. Location: Johannesburg (aka Joburg/Jozi), South Africa
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Being able to write helpful reviews so people are able to better see what Joburg really has to offer.
  4. I love to share: Insightful reviews (incorporating ambience and what makes a particular place special) and pictures that give your eyes a treat.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: By total chance. I just randomly kept reviewing places and then voila, Local Guides appeared - almost like the digital version of Narnia, ha!
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I have a deep interest in African cities, and how they seem to carve out their own paths as the people who inhibit them have found unique methods of making use of city spaces (this is fun, right?).

A colourful building in downtown Johannesburg, South Africa.A colourful building in downtown Johannesburg, South Africa.

Connect Moderator

Hi @Venturesome_Dudu welcome to Local guide connect.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 5

yay, thank you!