GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Happy to introduce myself to lovely people

Hi @Anonymous Great to have you. My name is U-Roy and we have a very active Nigeria Local Guides community on G+ Kindly click on this like to join: https://plus.google.com/communities/109499525191459307033?iem=1

There's also Anambra Local Guides community on G+ since you reside in Awka. Kindly click on this link  to join: https://plus.google.com/communities/109174912540408930151?iem=1

Your community moderator is Nkenna Aneke. I just inboxed you his direct line just in case  you'd like updates on  meet-ups and how to contribute to the community. 

Regards

U-Roy 

Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2017

Thank you @M_Prabhu

Level 7
Level 7

Hello world

1.Name: Tanvirul Islam

2.Location: New Jersey, USA ( Originally from Bangladesh)

3.Love about being a Local Guide: Feeling glad to be here. Love to meet with people worldwide knowing their experience, ideas, thought about photography and mapping.

4.I love to share: Something I like, Love to share with others. Doing photography for fun & share the nature with friends. 

5. How did I join with Local Guides: I was searching for help about Google mapping. I found this amazing group of people have same thoughts. Learning lots of thing from here. 

6. Fun Fact: I love nature. Nature has Green(Trees, Forest,Mountain). Love organic traditional food.  

This picture is from my area Paterson, NJ, USA. Made of recycled plastic bottles, Representing Peace and Love each other to different people from different countries.This picture is from my area Paterson, NJ, USA. Made of recycled plastic bottles, Representing Peace and Love each other to different people from different countries.

Level 5

My name is Tami 

Love being a local guide to help others find the right place. ( not a fan of closed buildings)

I love to share info about places I have been. 

So I was playing on Google maps when I saw the local guide stuff. Figure I would check it out.

Fun fact about me is I travel all over America. I have a box I named chestley and I take silly photo's of him all over the place and post on Facebook for my kids and stalkers to enjoy. Yes I am that odd person. 

Being a local guide is easy. And I get to help others find free WiFi and the best RV parks all over the place. Please feel free to talk to me anytime. And if possible help me become a better guide. Thanks 

TamiMy man and myselfMy man and myself

Level 10

As you mentioned your last child is also graduating so solute your good parenting @etmeehan.

Welcome to LG family. We are happy to have you here.

If you are planning to travel abroad then Nepal could be your option also.

Being a member of LG family I am always ready to welcome you here.

Happy mapping!

@etmeehan wrote:

Hello. I am new to the forum and relatively new to the local guide program. 

Name: Eric
What do I love about being a Local Guide: I really enjoy helping others. By posting reviews and map corrections, I feel it's my small way to help others in their day to day lives. 
How did I hear about Local Guides: I read about it online and immediately joined. 
Fun Fact About Me:  I have one last child graduating college in the fall and then look forward to doing some traveling with my wife. We enjoy going out to eat and trying new things. On the list first is Ireland. XUHK4279.JPG

Level 10

Welcome to LG family @akashkumar.

The explorer is indeed of to much interest in map. Keep on exploring.

Thank you so much for being a part of us.

Happy mapping 🙂

@akashkumar wrote:

Name: Akash Kumar

What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love to adding/editing correct information to Google Maps that helps millions of people every time they seek for local map guidance. Earlier I used to add local data in Google Maps Maker, Earth and Facebook Editor, I had great experience.

I Love to share: Sometimes it looks like responsibility to me. Because every one need local information, this is how it works: You share information for others and others do the same for you. I also love to add photos specially 360 ones.
How did I hear about Local Guides: As I mentioned I had experience with Map Makers earlier which is discontinued now. Recently I found review and add in Google Maps pop up join as a Local Guide. Here I am to start again.
About Me: I like to visit and explore new places and I am an Explorer.Somewhere Near Chandratal Lake, Himachal Pradesh, India.Somewhere Near Chandratal Lake, Himachal Pradesh, India.

Level 10

Welcome to LG family @Missbhatt.

Lady LGs from India are rare here but now got you here so proud of you. Also the lady LGs from other nations are also low.

If you wish you can re-post your introduction in a given format just like how GusMoreire has done.

Happy mapping!

@Missbhatt wrote:

Hey,  great to know about you. 

I am himani bhatt from ahmedabad. I love to explore different places, I love to travel, I love to know about different cultures,  I love to try different food items too. 

@GusMoreira wrote:

As "Introduce Yourself" threads get quite long, we start new ones regularly and lock the old ones. Be sure to check the old threads to see who already joined and where they are from (simply search "Introduce Yourself"). If you're new, please use this thread to post your "I'm new" or "Hello world" posts. We will move any we find into here to keep the site organized. 

I will get us started:

1. Name: Gus
  2. Location: New York, USA (originally from Brazil)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love the fact that I can meet people from all over the world and make a lot of friends!
  4. I love to share: Besides mapping, I love photography so wherever I go I try to take nice pictures to post them on Google Maps. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: After a some time working with Map Maker I saw this amazing group of people who share the same passion as I do. Why not join, eh!?
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love to discover local foods everywhere I go and also love to fly (as a passenger and as a pilot)

FB_IMG_1491011820542.jpg

Level 10

Welcome to LG family @tmT.

If you wish then you can add your personal picture to make the post even beautiful. 🙂

Glad to see you here.

A very nice artwork in figure. Is that your work ?

Happy mapping!

@tmtanvir12 wrote:

Hello world

1.Name: Tanvirul Islam

2.Location: New Jersey, USA ( Originally from Bangladesh)

3.Love about being a Local Guide: Feeling glad to be here. Love to meet with people worldwide knowing their experience, ideas, thought about photography and mapping.

4.I love to share: Something I like, Love to share with others. Doing photography for fun & share the nature with friends. 

5. How did I join with Local Guides: I was searching for help about Google mapping. I found this amazing group of people have same thoughts. Learning lots of thing from here. 

6. Fun Fact: I love nature. Nature has Green(Trees, Forest,Mountain). Love organic traditional food.  

This picture is from my area Paterson, NJ, USA. Made of recycled plastic bottles, Representing Peace and Love each other to different people from different countries.This picture is from my area Paterson, NJ, USA. Made of recycled plastic bottles, Representing Peace and Love each other to different people from different countries.

Level 10

No worries Tami. Ones's oddness makes him/her different than others.

Your oddness is your identity.

Welcome to LG family. Glad to see you here.

Happy mapping!

@craziebtch69a

@craziebtch69a wrote:

My name is Tami 

Love being a local guide to help others find the right place. ( not a fan of closed buildings)

I love to share info about places I have been. 

So I was playing on Google maps when I saw the local guide stuff. Figure I would check it out.

Fun fact about me is I travel all over America. I have a box I named chestley and I take silly photo's of him all over the place and post on Facebook for my kids and stalkers to enjoy. Yes I am that odd person. 

Being a local guide is easy. And I get to help others find free WiFi and the best RV parks all over the place. Please feel free to talk to me anytime. And if possible help me become a better guide. Thanks 

TamiMy man and myselfMy man and myself

Level 7
Level 7

thanks @BishowvijayaP for inspiring me. nice to meet with people like you. The artwork was done by someone in our area. I love this artwork, so I took this picture to share with others this wonderful work.