Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2017

Welcome to the group, @YeKhaungN

@YeKhaungN wrote:

1.Name: Ye Khaung

2.Location: Mandalay,Myanmar(Burma)

3.What do I love about being a Local Guide: In order to help tourists and also local people to find out what are available in our surrounding.

4.I love to share: Photos of my hometown

5.How did I hear about Local Guides: Last time , i use map maker to add places. After map maker is disappear from Google, i found Local Guide program.

6.Fun Fact About Me: Nothing special is the funniest part of my life...

Level 8

Welcome to the group, and nice photos 

@Liaksiej wrote:

Name: Liaksiej (Alex - on English style)
What do I love about being a Local Guide: This is a place, where i can to share of my emotions and to explore new expirience with global community of Local Guides.
I love to share: I like adding new places, beautiful photos (I am doing photos and process them in Photoshop on my Nokia 830, maybe I'm crazy 😄 ), editing places and to help to local companies create Google My Business pages.
How did I hear about Local Guides: Google itself offered me join them)))
Fun Fact About Me: I collect all in a row)

AdobePhotoshopExpress_9890295836454c11a3ccdd8cf9f4e460.jpgAdobePhotoshopExpress_a9688fea5cc54532ab11ac75b2a3d18b.jpgAdobePhotoshopExpress_e5caacd26e4b4fc69edb99180e0af027.jpgAdobePhotoshopExpress_8041d2fe974a415b83c4c07ce6eaf844.jpgAdobePhotoshopExpress_bcbab436f50a45e89e483cec60078928.jpgAdobePhotoshopExpress_d48aede8d99146b79e63dd6578a2bd3a.jpg

@Liaksiej

Level 8

Welcome to the group, @AnilG

@AnilG wrote:
  • Name: ANIL KUMAR GUPTA
  • Location: NOIDA (Part of National Capital Region, Delhi) India
  • What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love the fact that my contributions have a HUGE impact in the world and help millions of people everyday! Its the way we can help other people to learn from our experience about places.
  • I love to share: I love to add and edit places. Make other people aware about both positive and negative facts and information.
  • How did I hear about Local Guides: After a some time working with Map Maker I saw this amazing group of people who share the same passion as I do. Why not join. This is my way of giving back to society
  • Fun Fact About Me: I am a Digital enthusiast, Google Enthusiast.
  • My ventures: HexaView  (URL REMOVED) and Digital SalesMen (URL REMOVED)

I would like to stay in touch with all local guides. Birthday  Greetings from Honorable Prime Minister of IndiaBirthday Greetings from Honorable Prime Minister of IndiaAnil Kumar GuptaAnil Kumar Gupta

Level 8

Re: Happy to introduce myself to lovely people

Welcome to the group @Anonymous

@FebechukwuA wrote:

1.  Name : Febechukwu Asah

2.  Location: Awka, Nigeria

3.  What would I love about being a.      Local Guide: As a local guide              it would make me explore.                  opportunities and meet new.              friends too.

4.  I love to share: Have discovered        the right platform to share my city      and country to the world also

exposing what have worked                for with a group in a studio for            upto 8years now 

5.  How did I hear about Local.                Guides: during explore on my              Android  device via grouping of          Google products 

6.  Fun fact about me: its fun for me      mapping a locality and earning          points and badges *funny* also          being around the web

Level 8

Welcome to the group, @NuAF

@NuAF wrote:

Name:  Anuar Fitri Chetak

What do I love about being a Local Guide: Sharing useful information for community and make friends.

I love to share:  Photo and my experience with the place.

How did I hear about Local Guides: I was invited to Google Local Guide via email.

Fun Fact about Me:  I enjoy making new friends all over the world and learn about their culture. I love travelling too. Especially rural area.

Level 7

Welcome to group @YeKhaungN i am zen from jakarta

muhammad zen
Level 1

Hello nice to meet you

@abdulrifaia wrote:

Welcome to group @YeKhaungN i am zen from jakarta

Level 8

Welcome to the group @Svivek397

@Svivek397 wrote:

Hi everyone!

Welcome to Local Guides Connect.   Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community. To start, let me introduce myself -

Name: Vivek Kumar Shukla

What do I love about being a Local Guide: A single contribution from a Local Guide on Google Maps can help users around the world make informed decisions that could result in a wonderful experience.

Amazing! I love to share: I love to share photos so that other Local Guides can see the world through my eyes.

How did I hear about Local Guides: I was sharing a review of a place on Google Maps and was prompted to join Local Guides.

Fun Fact About Me:  I love photography and hoped that I could be a nature photographer next time. That’s me attempting to shoot a quoits that sneaked up on me!

IMG_20170423_102943_667.jpg

Spoiler

Level 8

Re: Hello iam new

Welcome to the group @iam_akki

@AkshayD wrote:
  1. Name: Akshay Deshpande 
  2. Location: Ahmednagar, India
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love the fact that I can meet people from all over the world and make a lot of friends!
  4. I love to share: Nice photos of Places & post them on Google Maps. Reviews about Restaurants.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I got a mail from Google
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love to discover beautiful places

Level 8

Welcome to the group 💐 @JS7

@JS7 wrote:

I'm new to both guides and smart phones.  I like the helping out others and the taking of pictures about guides.  I am frustrated that there is not more help provided on a personal level rather than a thousand people all just refering me to what I have already read and found of no help.  I would love to do more but find doing it within the limits set by my phone way to much.  Don't know what else to say have a good day.