GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2017

Hello @HauserNM get a little bit escape from Europe and turn your journey to Asia. I am here to welcome you at Nepal. hahaha

Happy to see you here in LG family.

I have not made any international journey yet. 😞

Happy mapping, happy travelling!

@HauserNM wrote:

Well, I thought I should introduce myself as well!

My name is Nicolas, I am 25 and from Germany. I have just joined the local guides programme today and I absolutely love travelling and exploring. 

So far I have travelled to the following countries: 

Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Netherlands, Belgium, France, England, Ireland, Scotland, Poland, Czech Republic, Switzerland, Austria, Spain, Portugal, Greece and Bulgaria.

I am now about to embark on the next part through the Hungary, Romania, Slovakia as well as Belarus, Lithuania, Latvia & Estonia!

I am planning on completing my "Europe Complete" journey by 2020.

and I am still going! I hope to share some of my most beautiful and exciting experiences with you all on here as I carry on with my journey through "life". 

See you all around!

Level 10

Finally I have your profile here @NarenChandra.

Welcome to LG family again since you are already welcomed here. hahaha

Thanks to pokemon for driving you up to here. hahaha

Best wishes for finding good job.

Happy mapping bro. 🙂

@NarenChandra wrote:

I have been in connect quite a while back,since Feb 2017 but i never officially introduced myself .

This is a gist of who i am .

1. Name: Naren Chandra
  2. Location: Hyderabad(India)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love contributing to the society in every possible way and being local guide has provided a mean to do that.
  4. What i do other than local guide:- I have just completed my graduation and is in search of a suitable job , i play cricket and football a lot . I sell products on amazon and design Logos , work a bit with Blender and Adobe after effects.. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was playing Pokemon Go ,walked a lot of distance to collect perks , and while doing that there are several places we need to visit , the images of the places were not available or not so clear. I seared in the internet about them and found that the game depends completely on Google maps and these images are uploaded by local guides . Then i started adding images to those places , my views were increasing , started reviewing places ,editing,adding places.Now i no more play Pokemon Go. I proudly announce myself as a local guide and will be one for life. 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love to eat all the time, and burn the calories. People start liking me so quick .17361574_698562490305792_566576020520905676_n.jpg

Level 10

Hello @NavakaNavaratne, welcome to LG family.

Its great to hear that you got engaged in several voluntary and organisational initiatives in Education and Sustainability.

If possible, please add your personal photo to this post.

Happy mapping!

@NavakaNavaratne wrote:

Navaka Navaratne from Maharagama, Sri Lanka. Old Royalist, sustainability enthusiast and a management professional. Engaged in several voluntary and organisational initiatives in Education and Sustainability. Idealist, seeking social order. Great to be part of this wonderful community that voluntarily work towards a better world.

Level 10

@BishowvijayaP that is the best wish i can get , thanks mate . 

Level 9
Level 2

Hey,  great to know about you. 

I am himani bhatt from ahmedabad. I love to explore different places, I love to travel, I love to know about different cultures,  I love to try different food items too. 

@GusMoreira wrote:

As "Introduce Yourself" threads get quite long, we start new ones regularly and lock the old ones. Be sure to check the old threads to see who already joined and where they are from (simply search "Introduce Yourself"). If you're new, please use this thread to post your "I'm new" or "Hello world" posts. We will move any we find into here to keep the site organized. 

I will get us started:

1. Name: Gus
  2. Location: New York, USA (originally from Brazil)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love the fact that I can meet people from all over the world and make a lot of friends!
  4. I love to share: Besides mapping, I love photography so wherever I go I try to take nice pictures to post them on Google Maps. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: After a some time working with Map Maker I saw this amazing group of people who share the same passion as I do. Why not join, eh!?
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love to discover local foods everywhere I go and also love to fly (as a passenger and as a pilot)

FB_IMG_1491011820542.jpg

Level 9

Welcome to Local Guides Connect @etmeehan

Connect Moderator

Hi @Missbhatt

Welcome to Local guide connect community.

Please join us for the feature meet ups near by you 

https://plus.google.com/communities/101191422816846419697

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 5

Chúc mừng bạn. rất vui được làm quen

Rất vui được làm quen.
Cordially greet
Level 7

nice pic my frends