GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2017

HI @MarilynMonroe welcome to local guides connect. seems your having a delicious food. what is the name of that food?

Level 9

Hi @KALINGATRAVELS still I'm thinking how they made that little hut with bamboo. amazing 🙂

Level 7

Introduce yourself -May 2017

Hello

IntroduceYourself - May 2017

I will get us started:

1. Name: Subhasree Mandal
  2. Location:  Kolkata,India
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love the fact that my contributions are helping a lot of people all around the world .
  4. I love to share: I  love to add photos and reviews to the place I have been before. I also love to add missing places.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: all this was started as one day I couldn't find one place on Google map  to show the route to a group of my friends. So I went to the place by myself , check the facts and add that place on map. That's how my journey was started. And now I'm glad to came in contact with this local guide community.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love to travel, to explore new things, to take photos of everything. And I'm a student.

Level 9

@NicacioS welcome to local guides connect. your photos are beautiful. I found a similar coconut tree in Galle, Sri Lanka. but this is higher than yours 🙂

IMG_20170521_093109-2.JPG

Level 7

fantastic!

Level 10

Re: Introduce yourself -May 2017

Nice intro @SubhasreeM. Great to see you in LG family. You can add your personal photo to make this post even beautiful if you wish. It is better to introduce yourself here in  Introduce Yourself - May 2017 thread so that many LGs could reach to your introduction. It seems that you want to create another thread for May session but I think it is unnecessary to create another thread for almost 10 days. Also you can not move this post so your copied words can mislead other LGs too. Have a good time. I hope @ErmesT will move this post to right place.

Level 7

Level 7

Level 9

@JiSunilG thanks for the intro. seems you like Motorbikes. I love riding motorbikes and these days not using bikes. 

Level 9

Hi @Ohioparklover there is a photo limit in LG connect (Maximum 1000 photos allowed). I advise you to limit the photos 🙂