@Tonaria Welcome to local guides kaibigan! 🙂

Level 1

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2017

Inspirational story!

Level 4

Hello Everyone

am Pacifique from Rwanda African

I first had this platform back in 2016 while in Kenya and on returning home I joined 

I really love this platform as it really helps me in many things related to maps 

Level 1

Hey! I am a newbie. What's your best advice for being a top contributor to the content? 

Level 8

Introduce myself

Hi I'm new

I'm RkNaidu

I'm a teacher

I'm from Vijayawada India 

I really proud to be a local guide

I like photography

I intrest share photos review my opinion mostly liked to add new places i search too many times how many views got my photos

Connect Moderator

Hello @bcnllb welcome to Local Guide Connect community.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Welcome to the worldwide mapping world of Google. If you look at a place with concentration, and then think of a place, what information about this place can benefit people? In addition to the good / convenient aspects of a place, the inconvenient aspects should be kept in your Contribution. You have to be a contributor to VoPoocular information, very accurate. Then you can be a Best Contributor.

C.Rahman
Connect Moderator

Hi @CP-20-05-2020

Here you find Tips for getting started:

This area has helpful information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions.

Thanks

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Connect Moderator

Hi @NicacioS Nice pics.

Welcome to Local Guide Connect community.

Level 2

Uy thanks!