Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2017

SAM_1513.JPG.

Bạn vui lòng giúp tôi với nhé! Cảm ơn nhiều

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Thank you so much dear @AslamMo.

@aslamm wrote:

Hey @BishowvijayaP, as you have formally introduced yourself in the forum. A warm welcome to local guides connect!:)

We enjoy you posts, especially about the favourite pet.

Happy mapping!

Rất vui được làm quen.
Cordially greet
Level 5

Thank you

Rất vui được làm quen.
Cordially greet
Level 9

Lool did you remember @HelloSamsonR

@SamsonR wrote:

@OSAMA Lol @OSAMA is looking for trouble tonight. Why not I start one on behalf of @ErmesT. @OSAMA Welcome to The Local guides connect family. Would you mind to introduce yourself and tell us more about you.

Level 10

@OSAMA 😄 we are still waiting for your introduction.

Level 7

Hay guy 
My Name shakeel Ahmad  From Lahore,Pakistan  .

i am Level 3 in LG and Want to Be Attend #Lgsummit18

Any Suggestion ad experince of you about google gudie so please share with me 

Regards 

shakeel Ahmad 

Connect Moderator
Level 1

Hello, My name Is Angie and I am from the United States - Mayland I am next to Washington Dc and close to NewYork

I would love to travel but I cant right now so this is the next best thing. 

I would be excited to talk to others near me or on the other side of the world. I want to know what is your weather like, What kinds of food did you eat today, what problems are you facing etc. I just want to get to know ppl kind of like a pen pal. Ive never talked to ppl outside of the states...I know, Im behind technology. LOL I still listen to my music on records and tapes. Haha

My hobbies include having a big vegetable garden, tending to my pets, which include cats, a dog, miniature pig and chickens. oh and hermit crabs and fish.

I also make jewelry and I love authentic gems and I collect heart rocks. I plan on trying out for the Guiness book of World Records or the biggest heart rock collection. I collect about 6 a day when Im not looking. Tomorrow I am going to walk along the water and woods and look for some.I have really big ones and some so tiny they are hard to see. Like a dot. lol

Anyway-  I would love to meet you and learn more about your way of living.

Angie

Level 8

Introduce Yourself - May 2017

1. Name: Blair Norton
  2. Location:  Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I like the fact that I can contribute; as an amateur photographer I like to take lots of photos.
  4. I love to share: my photos and opinions of the places that I visit.  I like to take candid photos of people where I visit, often times using a zoom lens so that I can get people in a natural setting, not staged. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I use Google maps all the time and started reading reviews that others had contributed and thought I could do the same, so here I am.20170518_202051.jpg
  6. Fun Fact About Me:  I like to travel, and I like to take pictures.  I also like to try new foods, so when I'm traveling I look for the unusual, and out of the way spots to eat.   

Witless Bay, NewfoundlandWitless Bay, Newfoundland

Level 2

Hi guys my name is Donnalee, i live in the Philippines and I also want to put my hometown in the map because it's progress is on the move. I like to draw and doodle

Level 6

Hi...

My name is Marcos, I'm from Rio de Janeiro (Brazil).
I discovered about the Local Guide program by chance when I went to look for a store near my house after consulting Google, and ended up finding out that it did not exist.
So I was interested in helping, to keep the information up to date.