GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2017

What a beautiful smile @MarilynMonroe. I loved it.

Welcome to LG family. Now you are no more new.

Nice to meet you.

Happy mapping!

@MarilynMonroe wrote:

Hello World. I'm new here.

Name : Liza

Nick name : Marilyn

I just discover this beautiful community, n I think why don't I join to contribute for other convenience guide as well. Have fun!!! 

IMG-20170515-WA0008.jpg

Level 10

Nice to meet you Ajay ji.

Welcome to LG family.

Happy mapping!

@KALINGATRAVELS.

@KALINGATRAVELS wrote:

Hi Friends

Namaskar

Name: AJAY KUMAR MISHRA
  • What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love trains and moving around in them. Meeting people, interacting, moving around and make a lot of friends! People from different country visit my local place and I guide them and if possible i share my space and roof with them
  • I love to share: I love to take nice pictures and post them on Google Maps. correct/edit wrong post by visiting that place and verifying personally without any vested interest, thinking my post will help someone. I love to share the culture and history of India.
  • How did I hear about Local Guides: I usually keep posting on Google maps a couple of days back I got a mail and came to know of local Guides 

Mail from GOOGLE 

Your photos are a big hit!

Your photos have helped people over 150,000 times, a new record for you on Google Maps 155,192 views  

Congratulations! Millions of people rely on photos like yours when they search for places.

Thanks for sharing your photos with the world.

Reviews10
    Places with photos86
    Places with answers13
    Added places15
    Edited places10
  • Fun Fact About Me: I am an administrator of India Rail Info just to help out travelers and passengers in need. till now I have given more than 8000 solutions to travelers, love to go on long drives (Self Driven). I am a jolly good fellow always smiling.

ajay train.jpg55930_656808574342877_1166762065_o.jpg

Level 8

Thanks

C.Rahman
Level 2

1. Name: Rameshwor Dhakal
  2. Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I am new to this group and wanna introduce with other guides around the world.
  4. I love to share: I love photography and want to help others by posting my photos to Google maps.
  5.  How did I hear about Local Guides: I was adding photos for my own business and I knew about this group through the internet.

6. Fact About Me: As an IT student, I love discovering new ideas and developing different software and applications. I also love Data Analysis and Data Visualization.

At Kalinchowk, Dolakha, best place for snowfun.At Kalinchowk, Dolakha, best place for snowfun.

Level 6

I have been out trying to hit all the parks in Ohio for awhile now ! But i i am still have not been too all of them but i will try to post more pics for everybody too see cause i love to take photos of beautiful landscapes and nature so here is all of what i got 

Name: Nick Walker

What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love the fact of sharing all my photos too the world and connect with people and make new friends !

I love to share: I wanted to show what i got in the photography world as well as sharing info and pictures of Ohio parks !

How did I hear about Local Guides: My friend and i always have been exploring since we were young i have taking lots of pictures and then google wanted to me donate so i started and i am hooked !

Fun Fact About Me: Dream goal to be on American Ninja warrior! And very easy going !Cuyahoga Valley National Park(3).jpg2017-05-11.jpg2017-05-13.jpg2017-05-13(1).jpg20160414_163743~2-edited.jpg20170511_174301-EFFECTS.jpg20160630_184208-edited.jpg20160405_161343.jpg

Level 10

Welcome to community on a big day @Ohioparklover

Beautiful photos nice timing. 

Thanks for sharing 

Level 6

got way more where that came from bud ! Just trying to figure out how to post them but not sideways lol for some reason there like that for me i gotta fix most of them !

Level 6

https://plus.google.com/104654566417572922221/posts/GnGN1tLUDfD here is most of my pictures of Ohio parks if you would like too check them out and see what you think of them !

Level 7

I have 275 milions views on photospheres and I am not selected. I think no more photospheres will be added to Maps from my side

Level 6

oh trying to figure out how to send all photos i got like 80 to share !